- 53 -

excuse errors.
comment/vote.
& thank you for your patience, enjoy ❤️

"Dada, wen we see mommy?" Krystal asks me as I unbuckle her from her car seat

"Dada, wen we see mommy?" Krystal asks me as I unbuckle her from her car seat. I had dropped Amarie off at her cosmetology classes earlier this morning and she would be done in about two hours time.

"Soon, baby. We're gonna go see Nana and Auntie Mel first." After rounding the block for damn near fifteen minutes, I finally found meter parking outside of Boston Burger Company. I had asked Melanie and my Mama to meet me there so I could ask them for their blessing to propose to Amarie over lunch. "You wanna see MJ?" Krystal shakes her head eagerly with excitement. I can't help but chuckle at how cute she was.

"Mommy come too?" Krystal asks as we make our way to the restaurant. She hasn't seen Amarie all day so I know she was missing her as much as I was.

"No, we're going to see her after. I have a very important question for all of you. It's a surprise for Mommy so she can't be here right now." I let her know. She widens those big orbs of hers and I mimic the same expression causing her to giggle. I shake my head with a smile as I open the door to the restaurant.

I approach the stand to ask the host for my table but Krystal interrupts, "Oooo, Daddy, look MJ!" She anxiously points over to a table. I see MJ standing in a booth between Mama and Mel who are sitting down having a conversation.

"I'm joining my family back there," I tell the older woman who stood behind the hostess stand. I point in their direction signaling where they sat.

The woman gives us a smile before grabbing an adult and kid menu. "You can follow me this way," I follow behind her to the table.

We were coming up from behind them so when we are close enough I place Krystal on her feet and she takes off running towards them. I watch the curly ponytail on top of her head bounce around. I already knew my Mama and Mel were gonna have something to say about her hair. I struggled to do it before we left. I seriously don't know how Amarie does it with no effort.

"She's so adorable." The hostess looks back at me with a chuckle.

"Thank you," I smile back at her.