- 12 -

"This is good as fuck, babe," Ramon said eating the shrimp scampi that I had prepared for him

"This is good as fuck, babe," Ramon said eating the shrimp scampi that I had prepared for him. We were at my house and I decided to make us dinner before I head over to see Amarie before she started her shift tonight. I was spending so much time with Ramon since we made it official. I couldn't be any happier.

"I knew you would like it. Just wanted to do something nice for my daddy." I said cleaning up the kitchen while he ate.

Another reason why I made him dinner was to butter him up for the huge favor that I was about to ask him. I knew what I was about to ask him would potentially cause him to be rowdy so I was going to approach it as delicately as possible. I didn't know how he was going to take it but I hope it didn't backfire on me. I felt like I could trust Ramon which is the only reason why I was coming to him with this, to begin with.

"I feel like I won the jackpot when it comes to you." I couldn't help but smile. I walked over to him and leaned across the island countertop to kiss him. His greasy lips kiss mines before he went back to eating.

"The feeling is mutual, mi amor." I went back to cleaning the dishes. I had to think of a way to start off the conversation. It was a hard subject to talk about but it needed to happen. "Do you ever think Mari and Krystal are going to get away from Dre?" Thankfully my back was facing him so he couldn't see the nervousness on my face.

"Hell if I know." He mumbled with food in his mouth. I pressed my lips together at his response. "Why you asking?" He said after he swallows his food.

"I want to help them escape." I felt like I needed to be blunt when it came to this discussion. There was no reason to beat around the bush. I heard Ramon's fork clink down on his plate. His quietness made me feel uneasy so I turned around to face him. The look on his face was serious and stern. I could tell off the bat he didn't like the idea.

"It's not your responsibility to save them." He said angrily.

"I feel like it is." I completely disagree with him. "I helped put them in this situation and I need to help them get out."

"You are not helping them." He said sternly. It really sucked that he didn't want to help me with this. I really needed his help in order to successfully help them escape. It could be difficult if I couldn't get him to side with me. Then again I was asking Ramon who was Dre's right-hand man to turn against him. He was already on the fence about Dre so I knew there was a slight possibility that I could get him to change his mind. However, with or without his help I was doing it.