Prithvi:-(unbelievable expression) "For the first time from the time we met I have said something  good about you, but no madam didn't care about it but she is trying to joke about it."

Adhya:-"Arey... "

Saying that there bickering goes on.

They reach Hyderabad, after collecting their luggage, they move towards parking lot.

Prithvi:-"How did you guys come?"

Adhya:-"Car, you guys?"

Arnav:-"We came by cab."

Ruhi:-"Did you guys book taxi?"

Prithvi:-"We will now."

Inaaya:-"Ok then, we will take a leave, we have to go home."

Arnav:-"Ohk, but drive safe."

After bidding bye, everyone leave towards there respective places.

             *****************

Morning 11'O clock 🕙

News headlines:-"Dr.Ranjeeth Kaur, HOD of pharmacy department, Oorja medical college was caught for tampering medicines.

Interview of inspector.

Inspector:-"Today around 2 am in morning, me and my team have raided a private port in Vishakhapatnam,from there we have seized medicines which have been tempered. Dr.Ranjeet Kaur, HOD of pharmacy department, Oorja medical college, was involved in this scam. Medicines were exported from India to other countries. Dr.Rnajeet Kaur has accepted his crimes and he will be jailed."

               ***************

Inspector calls Prithvi after press conference.

Phone convo.

Inspector:-"Hello, Prithvi did I disturb you?"

Prithvi:-"No, I am watching news. Did he tell anything about Naira?"

Inspector:-"He did confess that he killed Maura, when he know that she was collecting evidences against him."

Prithvi:-"hmm, that's nice."

Inspector:-"Ok, then I will call you later, I have some work to finish."

Prithvi:-"Oh fine, bye."

Inspector:-"bye."

           *********************

What'sApp group convo,

Prithvi:-"He confessed that he has killed Naira."

Ruhi:-"That's a good news."

Arnav:-"Finally she got justice today."

Adhya:-"Truth always wins end of the day."

Pihu:-"Yaa, true bro."

Inaaya:-"I think we should party, it's really good news."

Adhya:-"🤘."

***What'sApp convo*** ends

               ******************

Cafeteria,

Ruhi and Pihu come for having lunch when they meet Rohit on there way.

Pihu:-"Hi sir."

Rohit:-"Hi, well congrats."

Pihu:-"Thank you and same to you also sir."

Rohit:-"It feels really good now."

Pihu:-"Yes, even I feel really light hearted now. Guilt was eating me up within everyday slowly that I have done injustice to her, but now it feels good."

Rohit:-"I can understand, even I am feeling the same."

Pihu's phone rings at that time, she excuses herself leaving Rohit and Ruhi alone.

Ruhi:-"You seem really happy today."

Rohit:-"Yes, all these days it was really frustrating but now I am at peace."

Ruhi:-"I can understand, I have seen both of you and Pihu go through an inner turmoil."

Rohit:-"Thank you Ruhi, if not you then I would have never felt good about this issue."

Ruhi:-"You are really close to me, and I couldn't see you through this, maybe we have not known each other for really long, but that really does not matter. I have never betrayed you or try to break your trust, all I was trying to do is that protect you, if it in that process I have hurt you somewhere then I am really sorry, I never intended to do do."

Rohit:-"I really did not mean anything that I told you that day, it was unintentional, I felt bad that you haven't told it to me, so in that heat of the moment  I told whatever came to my mind. Later when I thought about it peacefully, I have realised that how wrong I was, all you were trying to was protect me, but I was behaving like a stubborn brat not trying to understand why you have done that. So, if there is someone who has to be sorry, then it's me. So, please do forgive me Ruhi."

Ruhi:-"I feel both of us were wrong and right in our way, so there is no point of apologizing to each other. It's good that atleast we have understood each other and making things alright between us."

Rohit:-"You are right. So what are you guys doing today?"

Ruhi:-"No idea, we haven't planned anything, all of us want to just sleepy right now, from past few days we haven't really slept properly, so now we want to finish that quota of sleep."

Rohit:-"So, everyone's a sleepy head."

Ruhi:-"Yes, all of us are. Sleep is first and all time love, nobody can replace it."

Rohit:-(chuckles)"It was a really dramatic way of telling that."

Ruhi:-"We are all big time drama queens."

Pihu arrives after sometime, all three of them have lunch together cracking some lame jokes on each other.

            ********************

WhatsApp convo(only girls group)

Ruhi:-"Is anyone alive?"

Adhya:-"me."

Pihu:-"Adhya and Innu why don't you guys come to hostel today?"

Inaaya:-"Why?"

Ruhi:-"Nothing it's been really long since we have spend time together, so just like that."

Adhya:-"I am in, I will come soon."

Pihu:-"Innu?"

Inaaya:-"Even I will come."

Ruhi:-"At what time will you guys come."

Adhya:-"6."

Inaaya:-"Around 7:30 ,I have to drop mom somewhere after that  I will come."

Pihu:-"OK."

***Convo*** ends

         ¤ • ¤ • ¤ • ¤ • ¤ • ¤ • ¤ • ¤ • ¤