The wedding

~~ three months~~
LUNAS POV
It's been three months since jasper proposed and today June 22 of 2017 (for the sake of the story) I was in the preparation room getting ready for my wedding my darling Draco is 2 years old now and he is acting just like his father well his trying. I had my dress on and Alice was doing my makeup while Rosalie does my hair. I hear Esme walk in and she puts a tiara on the table.

~~ 30 minutes~~
Alice and Rosalie finished preparing me I put on my shoes and I head to a room that leads me right into the wedding I was nervous and scared and sad not because I didn't want to marry jasper but because I had to walk down the aisle without my father by my side. I tear up and then I felt someone hug me it was Carlisle "hey its ok luna I will walk you down the aisle," he says and holds his arm out. I grab it with a smile and I soon hear the music play.

The curtains opened revealing my future husband standing at the end of the aisle my smile got brighter as I saw everyone I cared about stand up my new friends and old. I hold onto Carlisle and he smiled making me feel more relaxed. We soon reached jasper and Carlisle handed me over to jasper I gave him a thank you whisper and he went to sit down.

Everyone sat down and the priest began "dearly beloved we are gathered here today to unite these two hearts here in front of friends and family and most of all our gods and goddesses" I smile as I looked around I see my little Draco next to jasper and he looked happy. "The rings please" the priest pointed at Draco and he came up with the rings I grabbed jaspers and he grabbed mine. " now jasper hales repeat after me. I jasper hale promise to love and protect, stay by luna dragon hearts side threw sickness and health, wind and rain, happy and sad times for the rest of my immortal life" of course jasper didn't hesitate in repeating and I repeat the same thing but in my version.

We put the rings on each other and kiss to seal the deal. Everyone cheered and we went to the after-party.

Everything was great. Everyone was having an amazing time and I loved to see the smile on everyone's faces. A three months ago we set out on a journey to find a place where we could be ourselves we found it. And we could feel like it was a fairytale come true. We have our lives together Carlisle has a new job as a doctor working for the local clinic, he loves it. Esme is a kindergarten teacher as her love of teaching made her happy, she loves her students and they love her. As for Rosalie she works on cars she loves it she got a job at the local car repair thanks to a new friend I made her names Lilith I think she likes Jacob. Emmett's love for video games help him get a job testing the newest video games and getting them for free, he's always happy to go to work I mean the video game shop does pay well and he gets to do what he loves to play video games, What a goof he is.

As for Alice well let's just say she's living the dream working as a fashion designer at the local dress shop she gets requests from costumers asking for wedding dresses or prom gowns sometimes even sweet 16 dresses, she's over the moon she even designed my dress. Edward wanted to work for a music school to teach kids how to play the piano, he got accepted into the local music school called 'musical tunes' he's happy he has a good job and he is doing what he wants to do without worrying about having to move. As for jasper lets say he can't get over his war days so he dedicates himself to teaching kids the things he learned as a soldier, how to defend, and attack.

Yea jasper is teaching at a fighting school well a little place called 'dragons den' he likes it but what he likes more is coming home to see me and his 2-year-old son Draco. As for my siblings, they're doing great.

Layla loves to teach its been her passion just like Esme she became a teacher for second graders. She adores her students they bring her flowers and apples every morning and she tries her best to help them learn while making it fun. I'm very proud of her as well as the others. Nick became a veterinarian has a passion for animals did him well he recently adopted a puppy who was found nearly at the edge of death. That adorable poodle is Alice's baby she doesn't leave home without the puppy princess. Susan and Seth also work with nick.

As for me, I work with Carlisle now you might be wondering what happens to Draco when we go to work. That's simple he goes to work with his dad. Well, he goes to school first and the free school he goes to fighting lessons with his dad. He has made so many friends and his best friend Jaxon goes to lessons with him along with his female best friend Sophie. All three of them do the lessons together so they see each other in school and outside of school. I'm very good friends with their parents and Jaxon's mom is Lilith she was the one to introduce me to Sophie's mom and dad Cecile and Layne, but sadly Lilith's husband left her and Jaxon for another woman a two years ago around the same time Jaxon was made. They are good friends and they are like family to us they have done so much for us.

The end ~~~~~

Hahahaha you really thought this was the end yea no I'm not done yet...

I was going into the car for me and jasper to go to our honeymoon. We get in and Draco got in too we just laughed and we left...

~~to be continued~~