The proposal

JASPERS POV
I watch as luna slept in my arms I couldn't stop thinking about how much I love this girl and how I want to spend the rest of my life with her. That's when it hit me I need to marry this girl as soon as possible. I get up slowly to make sure that she doesn't wake up. I head to Draco's room and saw a wide-awake baby. 'Hey little man" I said as I picked him up. " you want to go help dad pick out a ring for mommy" as soon as I said that he squealed "oh I will take that as a yes" I put him on the changing table and I get him ready. After that, I grab the bag with his stuff and head downstairs. I decided to walk I vamped speed all the way to the jewelry store. As soon as I got there I noticed Draco was giggling the whole time. I smile he has the same smile that his mother has. I want into the store and they greeted me. As I walk around Draco starts to fidget and squirm. I looked at him and saw he was trying to grab something. I take a closer look and I saw the perfect ring.

I asked the lady working there if I could see the ring and she took it out explained more about it and I feel in love with the ring.

As soon as I saw the ring I knew it was the right one I bought it and bought a blue box for the ring

I bought the ring and head out of the store. As soon as I stepped out Draco saw a kid holding an ice cream cone with vanilla ice cream. That's when he started crying and moving around " ok ok ill buy you ice cream" I said and he clapped his hands I went to the ice cream store and put Draco down. "What's do you want buddy," I asked and he pointed at chocolate swirl, strawberry berry, and cotton candy with sprinkles on top. "Uh.. you sure you can eat all that," I asked and he looked at me with a weird look on his face "ok. Ok, ill get it for you," I said not wanting him to throw a tantrum.

We got ice cream and went to the park. I gave him the ice cream and to my surprise, he finished it all by himself. I smiled and cleaned him up. I felt a pair of eyes on me so I looked around and saw two girls looking at me and giggling. Oh great just great they think I'm single. I got up picked up Draco and started to head out to a store so I could buy luna something. That's when I felt a tap on my shoulder I turn around and saw the same two girls "hey I'm Samantha and this is my best friend anna" the girl said I smile politely and say "my name is jasper" I try not to sound irritated " we couldn't help but notice you're a single father and we were wondering if your interested in going on a date with one of us" the girl anna said and at that point, I was trying not to rip them apart "I'm sorry but I think you got the wrong impression but I'm not a single father I have a girlfriend and the mother of this child my child I'm just here to enjoy the day with my son" I said with a bit of anger in my voice and they just look at me with disappointment "if you don't mind I need to go buy something for my girlfriend" and with that I head to the store to buy candy and flowers for luna.

I enter the store and saw a great bunch of roses and I bought it along with two boxes of heart-shaped chocolates I put it in a pink and red bag with that I head home with Draco eating a lollipop. I open the door and everyone looked at me with worried eyes "what" I asked, " we thought Draco was kidnapped" Rosalie said I laughed "he has been with me the whole day" I informed but when I saw luna with red puffy eyes I stopped laughing and I immediately went to her and gave her a hug "I'm sorry my love I should have informed you before leaving" Draco hugged her and she smiled " I'm glad you guys are ok I was worried" she said I give her a kiss and hand her the bags "here for you" I said and she grabbed the bag "aww thank you" she gave me a big hug and Draco a kiss.

~~30 minutes later~~
I got everything set up the rose petal road and the candles as well as the dinner table and the menu. I told luna to get dressed and meet me here. I've been waiting for her to get here and ill wait as long as it takes.

LUNAS POV
I got a letter with a box from jasper telling me to meet him in a place called lovers meadow I don't really know why but I won't say no to the love of my life if he wants to take me out. I got dressed and I head to the meadow. I see rose petals leading me along with candles that just set the mood. I followed the rose petals to find jasper waiting for me at the very end it was s0 romantic he came up to me and kissed my hand. I sat in front of him and he smiled at me. "Why are we here," I asked him "it's a surprise my love for later tonight," he said with a smile.
We ate ad talked until it came to dessert. He got up me being clueless like always I just ate but then when he got on one knee right in front of me it hit me like a bolder I started to tear u with excitement and I looked at him with joy.

"Luna we've known each other for a small amount of time but even if we haven't been together for longer then a year I can't stop my undead heart from beating every time I see you smile I get a rush threw me that I don't ever want it to go away. I want it to stay with me for the rest of my immortal life. Luna, you make me happy, and as a long, as you with me, I don't need anything else. So luna dragón-heart would you do me the honor of becoming my wife and marry me" he said and I started to cry "YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES" I yelled with excitement he picked me up and we kissed he placed the ring on my finger.

The rest of the night went on as magical as ever. God, I love this man.