change of plans pt2

This will be a long chapter and it will have a lot of time skips just because I'm gonna try and fit the whole Orlando trip into one chapter.
Enjoy 💕💓💞

SOPHIES POV

I woke up because of the stupid sun. damn you why do you have to be so bright. I look next to me to see daddy sleeping I didn't want to be alone so I woke him up. I know it was a bad idea but I'm scared of being alone. he groans and gets up. "morning daddy" he looks at me and pats my head oh I like being patted that means I'm a good girl.

"good morning princess" He got up and I followed I get on him and don't let go we head to the bathroom and get ourselves ready. Draco exits the bathroom to change while I take my morning shower. I finish up and exit the bathroom.

We get our bags and head downstairs we put our bags with the others and head to the kitchen "hey grandma Esme" Draco said she looks at us with a smile before saying good morning and giving us two plates of food.

We're going to Orlando Draco has to dye his hair before we leave so after breakfast we're going to dye his hair.

❣︎༒❣︎
After we finished eating we head to the hairdresser Draco sits in his chair while I wait for him. It took a while I was starting to get bored but he finally finished he look sexy

Soon after he was done we went back to the house where everyone was waiting everyone kept playing with Draco's hair it made me a bit bratty but dadd- I mean Draco noticed and picked me up

We all go into cars and made our way to the airport where we settled in and we are now on our way to Florida everyone had their bracelets on the same bracelets that stop the vampires from shining.

I like when they shine but dadd- Draco says humans can't know about us supernaturals. I'm ok with that if dadd-Draco says it.

❣︎༒❣︎ DRACO'S POV
The plane ride to Florida took longer than expected Sophie fell asleep on my shoulder she was adorable with her pacifier in her mouth I loved her for who she is and nothing will change that.

on the harry potter note my parents took it seriously mom died her hair platinum blonde and dad well he kept his hair mother hair was pretty and what are the odds that id be named Draco and have his life. there were still 2 hours left.

I pulled out a book and read it for the next two hours while listening to music. while reading the book I felt Sophie moving around next to me "Draco...mh give me back my candy" I could hear her mumble from her spot.

"I'm afraid I don't have your candy darlin' you ate it all" I chuckle and went back to reading soon I finished the book and there were only 30 minutes before landing. I was getting bored that was until Sophie finally woke up.

"finally I missed you and I was getting bored," I told her while she gently rubbed her eyes. "how long have I been sleeping" I chuckled and she looked at me with her innocent eyes "for 3 hours" I informed her and she looked slightly shocked.

"3 hours... for that long, omg I'm so sorry I didn't mean to leave you alone for that long" she started panicking "hey it's ok I did miss you, but you looked so cute and you were probably tired"

we spend the next 25 minutes talking and goofing around until we heard the pilot talk on the speakers. finally landing it's been five hours already and my back hurts.

Sophie gripped my hand tightly out of fear. I held her close to make her feel better. the plane started to land and I heard uncle Emmett saying hell yea from eight seats ahead of mine.