Change of plans pt1

DRACO POV
We arrived at forks two days ago it's currently Saturday. It's just like I imagined dark gloomy and rainy 99.99% of the time. I wanna go home. The house isn't that bad it's just this place. There are wolves here which is pretty cool. What human was stupid enough to name a whole town fork did they just look at the dining table and said oh forks are interesting I'll name a town after it like seriously, what were they thinking.

Apart from that, I've started watching Harry Potter courtesy of my little Sophie who practically begged me to watch because she says she wants me to be Draco Malfoy I won't complain she seems excited I'm on the first movie it's not that bad.

Sophie had us both take a test on Pottermore to find out what our houses were. She turns out to be a Hufflepuff Jaxon and I expected it. Jaxon is a Ravenclaw but I tell him that it might have been a glitch just to piss him off. Sophie says I'll be a Slytherin..... she was correct.

Sophie wanted to be Pansy but I shut that down immediately I don't need it. Pansy was annoying and if I were Draco Malfoy I would choke her until she stops breathing.

I'm currently discussing going to universal studios to get wands, uniforms, robes, and other stuff. Mother agreed she said that instead of staying here in forks for a long ass week we would go to universal studios in Florida. My fathers family was worried they would be exposed because Florida is the complete opposite of forks

Mother ended up calming them down by telling them she would put a spell on them. They soon agreed and we started packing we leave tomorrow and we are going by plane we stay there for the amount we were going to stay here in forks.

I was somewhat curious about what my parent's houses were so I had them take the test. After a while of persisting the whole family agreed. But before we started Sophie said we had to take a status test afterward.

We knew it was hopeless to fight her so we all agreed. I swore if I got pureblood statues I bleach my tips and dye them platinum blond. They all took the test and got their houses we all talked about how the test couldn't be more correct.

We had Slytherin, Ravenclaws, Hufflepuff's, and even Gryffindor. Slytherin in the family is me, my mother, my father, uncle Nick, and Auntie Rosalie. Ravenclaws in the family are Grandpa Carlisle, Uncle Edward, Lilith, and Jaxon. Hufflepuff's are Auntie Layla, Auntie Susan, Auntie Alice, Grandma Esme, Mama Cecile, dad Layne, and baby Sophie. Finally, Gryffindor's in the family are Uncle Emmett, Uncle Seth, Jacob, Paul, Leah, Sam, and the other wolves.

" Dracy, you know what this means you Draco Malfoy in real life and your all mine" Sophie practically screamed in my ear. "what could you possibly mean now," I asked just looking up the website for the status test. "well Draco whole family are Slytherin his mom and dad" I just nod.

so many questions just to know if I'm a pureblood or not. In the end, everyone was done except me I just finished the last question "so what did you get?" Sophie asked excitedly. "mom go buy bleach and dye, we're dying my hair tips platinum blond." I said with an unenergetic voice. on the other hand, Sophie was squealing and running around like the child she is.

"you truly are Draco Malfoy," Jaxon said trying to sound British so I did the same "Shut your mouth Wright don't you know how to respect your superiors. Just you wait until my father hears about this" the fact my British accent was on the spot made me laugh so hard I think I ended up breaking my Blatter.  "eeeeeee you sound just like Draco Malfoy". God, why did I agree to watch harry potter?

everyone ended up getting their results from there were a lot of purebloods in the family such as my father, mother, Grampa Carlisle, Grandma Esme, Uncle Nick, Auntie Rosa, Auntie Layla, Auntie Susan, Mama Cecile, dad Layne, and Sophie. the rest were Half-Bloods, all except one wolf who was a mud-blood.

after all of that, we went back to our normal things and some of us went to pack. I looked at an old picture of my mom when she was pregnant with me she looks so different back then she had short hair now she has hair that goes her shoulders and it's not cut on one side, oh and she still keeps her tips dyed purple that hasn't changed.

I got all of my belongings and put them in my bag, all except tomorrow's cloth. "Draco lets go out to town to look around" I turn to see mama Cecile and Layne I nod and we head out only to stop when we hear the awful sound of an old truck we go outside only to be greeted by the rest of my family already there and a girl getting out of the ugly looking truck.

"if I didn't know any better id say she's at least 40," Jaxon said and I chuckle. "Edward your back I knew you would come back to me eventually" we all look at Edward I knew you would come back eventually" we all look at Edward and I look at my mom just to find her glaring at the girl.

LUNAS POV

we were all outside to see what that sound was only to find Bella's beat-up truck. that girl needs to upgrade her lifestyle. I told Cecile to go and take the kid to look around forks and she does. Cecile, Layne, Lilith, Jacob, and the kids left. I took my rightful spot next to Jasper and he held knowing that at any chance I get I would rip the bitch in two. I haven't forgotten the words she told me the day we met and the drama she tried to start with me and her friends.

if she even tries to make my sister Layla feel bad for being with Edward ill make this bitch regret coming here actually no ill make her regret the day she was born. I look at my phone to see a message from my son Draco.

mom we don't want to be around the tension so just text us when the girl leaves I don't want Sophie to get caught up in this mess, ok?

yea hun I think it's for the best that you stay over there, I don't want Sophie to get scared if I end up ripping her apart.

ok ill talk to you later, love you :3

love you too :3

after putting my phone away I turn my attention back onto my family. Edward seems to be having a heated conversation with Isabella and me being respectful {more like not wanting to kill someone right now} decided that I wouldn't use my super hearing.

I go inside and jasper quickly follows behind me. we go to our room and lay there. "Darlin' I think the sooner we get out of forks the better" Jasper said and I nod in agreement. "thankfully we're leaving tomorrow morning" I informed and he gave me a kind smile.

ever since we fixed what was broken this seems to have improved between us thankfully. "we still haven't discussed the plans for Orlando" he said curiously about what I had in mind. me not want to argue and lie I decided to tell him. "well my darling husband, firstly tomorrow morning I cast a spell on all of you that will prevent you from shinning like LED disco lights, then we will go to the airport board our plane go to Florida and get the rented minibus Alice wanted to try, then we will go to the hotel we will stay in and check the place out, that's all for tomorrow," I said cuddling closer to him.

"well continue to tell me what we have planned for the whole week darlin'," he said while he rubbed my back. I sigh and agree "after tomorrow, we will go to Disney world cause why not I would love to take the twins to see the princesses and with them looking like 6 years old's now they will have no problem getting on rides. the next day, we will go to volcano bay and have so watery fun, the day after that we will go to Hollywood studios, then the next day we will go to sea world, finally the place the kids are dying to go to Universal Studios, we will go there and get harry potter things for the whole family but it does cost a lot but I've worked extremely hard at the clinic and go a promotion so the money won't is an issue. and finally the last day we will come back to forks and leave for home" after explaining the plan all he did was hum.

I guess it will be a fun week in Orlando, Florida. I can't wait to make memories. I didn't notice that I was dozing off and fell asleep everything around me fell into deep darkness but the good kind.