Forever

LUNAS POV

It's the 4th day of vacation today three days and we go home. It's currently 6:30 I get out of bed and ready I say good morning to the ones that are already awake.

I help Esme cook food for everyone. as soon as the clock stroke 7 the twins woke up crying I super speed to their side "what's wrong" I asked picking them up.

"you weren't here," they said crying their eyes out. " hey it's ok don't cry you'll look ugly for the park" as soon as I said that they started to calm down.

I wait for everyone to get ready everyone is usually up by 7:30 all except Jacob and Jaxon I swear they might not be blood-related by they sure act like it.

god, they are both lazy, I swear I think I saw Jacobs double shin yesterday. who cares it is now 7:49 am and Jacob came down with Jaxon.

now that everyone was ready left for Hollywood studios. I like Star Wars I have watched every single movie with jasper. well, I forced him to watch it or I wouldn't cuddle with him for a month lets just say he knew where his priorities lied.

on the car ride to Hollywood studios, Didi and Lia were singing frozen songs in the back with Sophia.

"LET IT GO, LET IT GO, CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE, LET IT GO, LET IT GOOOOO, TURN AWAY AND SLAM THE DOOR" well they were singing but now they're screaming.

we soon arrived at the park and we got out they checked our bags and we make our way in we have express passes for every park. the time we arrived at the park was 8:10 am.

we decided to do what we do in every park go for the kid's rides first then the big rides. we went on a few kid's rides then made our way to more exciting ones.

such as millennium falcon: smugglers run, slinky dog dash, star tours- the adventures continue, star wars rise of the resistance, rock n roller coaster starring Aerosmith, and the twilight zone tower of terror (i went on that before it was scary as hell).

it was fun all of it but we got hungry after 7 hours of fun and running around so we went to a restaurant.

we ate and I took pictures of everyone. there were a lot of cute pictures there are some of the twins eating, others of the twins in front of rides, some of the whole family together.

after we ate we went to walk around and buy things at this point the house is filled with toys and stuffed animals or figurines.

but if it makes the twins and everyone else is happy then so be it. we spend about another 3 hours walking around and taking pictures or shopping.

it was 6:10 already so we decided to leave we spend 10 hours in that park it was fun. by the time we got to the car, it was already 6:27 pm the twins were tired and falling asleep in jasper and Pauls arms.

Carlisle drove us home as we were talking amongst ourselves. tomorrow will be another day. full of fun.

we arrived home and I put the twins in the bed. I went into the bathroom and got ready. "hey lovely what are you doing" I turned to see jasper "hey I'm just getting ready for bed" he hums at my response

"Draco turned in for the night the twins are asleep do you want to take a little moonlight stroll along the beach" jasper asked as he came up behind me kissing my neck.

"oh I would love to but I'm not dressed for the exaction," I told him he hummed "don't worry you won't have them for long anyway".

"jasper you dirty rescale " I giggled and he chuckled. "Let them your mine, come with me to the beach my love" I sigh in defeat and nod.