"Mama i dont wanna be alone"

Jasper looked at me "Darlin I know this must be important but can it wait until tomorrow" Jasper said with an apologetic look "yes, of course, I will go with Draco and give him a shower." I head upstairs and go into dracos room "now what is my little angel doing" i asked as i walk into the room to see Draco on the bed jumping. ""Hi mommy" he said running to me "ready for your bath" i asked and he nodded giving me his cloths it was a cute dragon onesie i bought him. He loved wearing it for bed it made him feel like a dragon. It's adorable.

after preparing him I pick him up and put him in the warm bath. He played with his rubber duckie and dinosaur with bubbles too. I watched as he made this whole story about the Dino and duckie being friend and the duckie drowning and the Dino saving him.

After his bath i got him dried up and into his onesie. "What story do you want to read tonight Draco" i asked as i walk toward the book shelf " the lonely dragon" he said climbing his bed i giggle and grab the book. I sit next to him and tuck him in.

It's currently 10:24 PM it was his bed time tomorrow he had a play date at Cecile's house.

"Ok you ready" i asked and he nods hugging his dragon stuffie "ok... once upon a time.. there was a lonely dragon who lived up in the mountains. His mom and dad had left to go find a new home they said he was old enough to live on his own" i read to him as he listened to his favorite story. "The lonely dragon sat around and he starred at the sky he had no friends or family by his side" he looked at the pictures in the story "as the days went by he was sad oh so sad the dragon was... until one day a brave young boy came up the hill to seek his toy... the young boy was scared to see the dragon holding his toy" i continued to read the story and Draco still looked at the pages in amazement. No matter how many times he read this story he always looked at it in amazement.

"The dragon said with sadness (please don't be afraid i saw the toy that you lost yesterday... i don't mean harm i just want a friend to be with me as no one dares to seek what they lost in this mountain I'm all alone oh so alone and only want a friend) the young boy walked up to the lonely dragon and he gave him a hug" Draco gave me a small smile and quickly turns the page.

"The dragon and young boy play and play everyday the young boy would bring a toy to share with the not so lonely dragon, (dragon i am so lucky to have not just a friend but a brother by my side) the young boy said and he hugs the dragon one more time....the end" i finished reading and closed the book and saw Draco yawn "mommy i don't want to be alone" he said to me with sadness " o my dear Draco you will never be alone" i said as i kiss his head " me and daddy will always be by your side" i told him and he looks at me "but you wont always be there for me you guys are always busy" he told me i look at him with sarro in my eyes.

"My dear Draco I'm so sorry that you feel like this" i cuddle with him and he snuggles into me " I dont want to be like the lonely dragon mommy i want to have someone by my side always" a small smile spreads alone my face knowing he was asking for a sibling without being to straight forward. "We can talk about this tomorrow Draco get some sleep" i kiss his head and say goodnight as I leave.

I head to my room and lay on the bed as I fall asleep slowly I hear someone open the door but I couldn't stay awake long enough to know who it was.

JASPER POV
I was down stairs talking to Carlisle about important matters. After we finish talking I stay downstairs reading a book while my siblings do there business.

I heard the water running upstairs meaning luna was giving Draco a bath. I heard Draco talking to himself probably playing with his toys.

"Shouldn't you go join them" I heard someone say I look at who it was and it was Rosalie "they will be fine on their own" I told her she looked at me with pity and I heard her sigh.

"Jasper you have been so busy you hardly spend any time with them, the poor kid practically lives without a father, is that really how you want him to grow up, knowing, thinking his father didn't care for him" she said and the words hit me like a knife.

I didn't know what to say so I stayed silent. " you know it's true, you can feel his connection with you severing" she sighed and left.

I closed the book and that's when I heard it Draco having a talk with his mother. What I heard Draco say broke my unbeating heart.

Did he really feel lonely? Am I a bad dad? Should I go upstairs? What should I do. All these questions were going through my head.

I heard luna head to our room so is head there too. When I walk in all I felt was sadness and regret. Is she regretting marring me? Am I also a bad husband? Is she thinking of divorcing me? Will she leave? Does she think she mad the wrong decisions?

All I could think about as I took a shower. Rosalie is right I have been busy and I haven't spent much time with them. Now, it's come back to bite me in the ass.

I don't want to lose my wife nor do I want to lose my son. I went and laid down next to luna. I tried to hold her but even in her sleep she doesn't want my touch.

I could feel my dead heart shatter at the thought of my wife leaving.
Please lord if you can hear me don't take her away from me.