Secrets unfold for draco

Hello readers,
just to clarify some things
So you aren't confused Draco is 16 and Sophie turned 15 in the last chapter just like renesmee Draco, Sophie, and Jaxon all grow up extremely quick, please do let me know in the comments if I should bring renesmee into the story . Don't forget to vote and comment. I like to read what you guys think of the chapter if you have any ideas for what I should add next or if I should make any changes to the chapter. But I'll let you read. Love you guys thanks for the support ❤️

DRACOS POV

the family decided to head to forks for a week. I wasn't so excited as I already knew the dangers that lie outside the dome but Sophie was going so eh it might not be so bad. dad tells me all about the different things that forks have it sound boring, to be honest, it's always rainy and I prefer the sun.

It's been two weeks since I and Sophie started dating everything is going well so far. I'm waiting in the car for mom and dad to get in, my little sisters are playing with stuffed animals and throwing them I can tell it'll be a long ride to the docks.

in total the trip last three weeks. one week by ship, and one in forks, one week coming back by ship. it will be a whole month. A whole month with Sophie. my parents got in the car and we started to drive.

it wasn't that long of a drive we got there in 10-20 minutes. I got on out of the car and went to Sophie and Jaxon. We got on the ship and we started to explore most parts of the ship seemed familiar mom did say we came to this place on a ship when I was a baby.

as we looked around I found my room Sophie's parents and my parents agreed we could share a room as long as Sophie kept her virginity. didn't know why they would think I would take Sophie's virginity before marriage but eh, I didn't argue.

I put our bags in a corner and we looked around the room it looked like a mini cruise ship on the inside and out. not too big like a normal cruise, but also not too small. every room had a bathroom, mini-fridge, and supply closet, as well as a phone for room service but I knew we weren't gonna get any.

I laid on the bed and Sophie came to lay down with me. I wrapped my arms around her and turned on the tv. it wasn't long before Sophie fell asleep and I soon followed her.

LUNAS POV

It's been so long since we have been to forks I honestly forgot what it looked like. I and jasper were talking while the twins sleep. I heard a knock on the door and went to get it but jasper beat me to it. "hello what do you need Emily" I quickly ran to the door and I saw Emily there she looked at me and smiled "I wanted to know if Luna would like to help me make dinner for everyone" she asked and I nod.

I kissed jasper and left with Emily I saw him heading towards the gaming lounge probably where Emmett and the boys are right now. when we got to the kitchen I saw all the girls. " hey, hey, hey what's up" I say walking in they all looked at me and smiled we started to talk as we cook dinner and Emily hit us with the big bomb

" guys I think I might be pregnant" we all look at her with shock. we stayed silent for a second until everyone burst out into a fit of congratulations and were so happy for you.

we change all the subjects to the baby. we talked about baby names and what we think the gender will be. we also talked about how she will tell Sammy the boy.

DRACOS POV [AGAIN]

I woke up to the phone ringing I quickly picked it up trying not to wake Sophie. "hello?" I could hear people talking in the background. "Draco where are you and Sophie dinner started 10 minutes ago" I heard my mom on the other side of the line "wait what, how long have we been asleep, we will be right there, 'll wake up Sophie," I told her and she said ok then hung up.