its faster than draco

everyone's reaction turned different some were worried others were happy while others were extremely calm. jasper came up to me and held my stomach "are you sure? we only had done it yesterday isn't it too early to tell" he asked worriedly I could feel the anger inside me rising " are you calling me a liar" I yelled a him " no, no it's just... I'm just trying to figure this out" nothing more he kisses my head making me calm down as I sit on the bed "um... were you that big when you found out" I hear Rosalie say I look at her in confusion and then I look at my stomach it was about 3 month into the pregnancy "I don't believe this pregnancy will be like dracos... I think she's growing faster" I announce.

~~ later~~

I get up and I could see that Carlisle was worried about this if it was faster than Draco what could they do that Draco couldn't, will it be thirsty or will they be more normal. all these questions came to mind as I walk into the Carlisle office I looked to be 6 months in already in mere hours. when I enter I see Carlisle doing work "Carlisle sorry to bother you, but I was wondering if I could talk to you about the baby?" I asked as he looked up at me with a small smile "yes, of course" he signaled me to sit down.

I sat down and I look at him, by the looks on his face he picked up on the worry that I felt "it'll be fine ok luna you will be fine" he told me caressing my arm and I nod at him. "I can see that you've grown over the past few hours, if this speed continues the baby should be here in a few hours or by tonight" he informed me as I nod "go get some rest don't overdo yourself" I listen to him as I go to bed to get some relaxation.

that doesn't last long as my 7-year-old son burst in threw my door " mommy" he screams as he jumps on the bed then I see jasper run in " mommy save me the beast is trying to eat me" he says and jasper rawrs" I chuckle "I'm going to eat you Draco" jasper says as he grabs Draco and tickles him. the site of my son and his father creating a broken bond makes my heart warm up. when I felt it I was shocked a kick "jasper, Draco the baby kicked.

they look at me Draco immediately crawled towards me and his father soon after. " I wanna feel," Draco says with a goofy smile. he got it from his father. I nod and Draco put his hand on my stomach. "I don't feel anything mommy," he said with sadness in his eyes. he wanted to feel his baby brother or sister kick.

"nevermind they kicked," he said getting that goofy smile back on his face. I grab Draco and I hold him close to me and jasper holds me. we just lay there and I put on a movie for us to watch. "mommy?" I looked down at Draco and hummed in response "I think I'm in love" he said looking straight into my eyes.

in love? he's just 7 how can he know he's in love. "who is this person you claim to love?" I ask with curiosity and I could tell jasper was curious too. " It's Sophie, I don't know what it is but I always want to be around her, and when she with me I just feel a bunch of air stuck in my throat I can't talk correctly. she just makes my whole world spinny and it makes me dizzy but it's fun at the same time," he said just looking at the ceiling trying to figure out what he feels for his best friend.

that's when it hit me their mates. I look at Jasper and I heard Edward scream from downstairs "he's just a kid how could he have a mate" I then heard Emmett laugh and Draco look at me confused "a Mate is a person you are destined to be with, they are your other half, you good in the bad, they're your everything, they will be by your side and never leave, and they are the ones who care for us more than anything, having a mate doesn't involve age limits, it doesn't even care what species they are, all it knows is that that person is who they are meant to be with" I explained "like you and dad?" he asked and I nod "yeas like me and your dad".

everything goes back to being quiet we continue to watch the movie in hopes that this baby will soon arrive.

~~an hour later~~

we've watched the movie and were about to be done with the second one there have been no changes. jasper is caring for my belly rubbing it and occasionally kissing and talking to them. I giggle at my husband the goofy him always cheers me up.

I lay my head on his chest as Draco watches 101 Dalmatians he acts as if the characters can hear him and always yells at them not to do something or to do something a specific way. it is adorable.

"Mommy, I'm bored," he says as I realized that the movie had ended "well maybe Esme can make cookies with you for Sophie" when he heard sophies' name he ran to the kitchen yelling for Esme.

I laugh and jasper chuckles at our son. "Darlin'?" I look up at jasper as I see him looking down at me "yea?" I asked "do you think ill mess this up as I did with Draco," he asked with sadness and regret in his voice "I don't know to be honest that's up to you".

we were just looking at each other until we heard a scream coming from downstairs we ran down to see Draco with half a demon wing and the other was an angel wing (the picture above).

Esme looks worried, confused, and scared. I giggled and spread my wings that looked exactly like his. "mama look look" he said with happiness "yes baby I'm looking it is great but we need to get to the ground" I told him and he pouts "I know I know and after your little sister or brother is born ill take you for a fly" when I said that his expression changed.

we head to the ground and everyone was watching "I didn't know you had wings" Rosalie said, "yea sorry I just never really had a reason for using them" I inform and they nod "what else can you do that's cool" Emmett asked and jasper chuckled "oh um I can shift into a wolf, I have elemental powers, I have powers of death and life, as well as newly found copy ability" I explained to them and Carlisle then asked the million-dollar question "if you can do this why has Draco not been able to do it until now? and if so will this baby be the same?" I look at him and sit down as jasper held Draco.

"well these abilities come depending on the age and when the body is ready to accept the changes. I was expecting Draco's ability to awaken but at the age of 10. soon when he reaches the right age he will awaken many more he will shift but that's at 18 so nothing to worry about" I explained "and as for the baby I don't know I think they will awaken faster than Draco based on the growth speed they are at right now".

they all nod and I head upstairs with Draco to give him a bath and head to bed.

~~after Dracos bath~~

I was putting Draco to bed when Jasper came into the room. " I'll read tonight's story you go rest," he told me as he kisses my head. I nod and give Draco a goodnight kiss "goodnight mommy, goodnight brother or sister" he said to me "good night Draco I love you" I told him and he said it back I soon head to my room and lay in bed waiting for jasper. but I guess I was so tired all I heard was the door open before I fell asleep.