big brothers promise

LUNAS POV
as I held my youngest in my arms and Paul held my eldest me and the rest of the family, as well as the pack, sit down in the living room.

"We need baby names and quick" Alice said and everyone nods in agreement. " I have a few ideas for names," I said as they all look at me.

"I was thinking for the eldest we would call her Diane as in the goddess of hunt and forest and childbirth, And her middle name could be the moon. So her full name would be Diane Moon Hale." I said and they all think about it " I like it, it sounds good" Rosalie said smiling at me.

I smiled at her back until Edward said something "what about the youngest?" He asked with curiosity. "I was thinking we could name her Delia Stella Hale" I smiled at my youngest daughter and the beautiful name that best suited my little star. (Diane pink dress and Delia green dress up top in the picture).

Diane starts to squirm around in pauls arms as Draco comes downstairs from his nap he missed all the action. from what jasper and the others tell me he went to sleep 10 minutes before I gave birth while playing with Emmett.

"Hey Draco, is everything ok?" I asked and he nods "want to meet your sisters" as soon as I said that his head snapped towards me and paul. a huge smile grew on his face. He walks over to me as he sits next to me "do you want to hold her?" jasper asked and he nods rapidly.

he held his younger sister Delia in his arms with us as recurrence. he smiles at his sister "what's her name?" he asked with happiness in his eyes. "this one is Delia, and that one is Diane" jasper explained and Dracos eyes lit up like fireworks. "I get two sisters," he said with excitement and I chuckle in amusement.

as my son plays with his little sisters we watch. "guys let's go to the park" Esme suggests and we all agree. I head upstairs with the twins and jasper goes with Draco. I get the baby bag and head downstairs to get the twin's bottles from the fridge.

"mommy can I get choco muffins," Draco asked and I grabbed two choco muffins and put them in a container for the park as well as a bottle of water. Jasper opens the door and puts our seven-year-old in the car while I put our newly born twins in their car seats.

I set down the twins and went to the passenger's seat. jasper locks the house and gets in the driver's side of the car. he starts to head to the park and we soon arrive the park was only a 5-minute drive we could have walked but Draco would have started complaining.

we get out of the car and Draco runs to the playground I call Cecile and Lilith. After 10 minutes of waiting, they finally arrive at the park and the kids start to play Cecile and Lilith comes and sits next to me and we talk they admire my babies and the kids occasionally come to get food or water.

Jaxon tends to stay behind longer than the other two he just stays there staring at Delia. I have a feeling that they'll get together when they grow up or at least when they figure out that they're mates.

the kids play for hours to no end while we the adults talk and inform each other of our situations. "should we plan a trip to forks in a few years from now or maybe we can go somewhere nice" Emily said catching everyone's attention.

"I think that a great idea Emily," I told her smiling warmly at her. she smiles back and we then switch our subjects to where should we travel in a few years most likely when the twins are a bit older.

we soon decided to go to universal studios most importantly the wizarding world of harry potter so that we can wear clocks and no one will look suspicious. by the time we stopped talking it was already 6:23 PM we decided to head to my home for dinner well the wolves will be eating alongside those of us who can eat.

Jasper and I do the same thing we did when we were heading to the park She buckled Draco in and I secured the twins. he got in the driver's seat and I got in the seat next to him as we head home the twins start to get fuzzy.

Draco gets two stuffies and gives them to them as he makes funny faces to make them laugh. successfully doing so, Jasper and I smile at the fact Draco was such a good big brother, it's like he was build to be one.

we soon arrive home and Draco gets out of the car. everyone heads inside while I and Jasper put our sleeping twins to bed Diane had a moon crib while Delia had a sun crib.

they sleep peacefully and we head downstairs.

~~25 minutes later~~

me and jasper notice Draco heading upstairs so we follow close behind him. I didn't expect my heart to be warmed by him.

DRACOS POV

Everyone was having fun downstairs me Jaxon and my crush/ best friend Sophie were talking about the trip in a few years and how we're going to be so big by then. we laugh and sophies giggle makes my ears ring with happiness. Jaxon and her go-to their mothers to talk to them while I take this opportunity to head upstairs to see my baby sisters.

I make my way to the room next to mine I see star lights on the ceiling and clouds the room in really pretty I head over to the cribs and I see my two baby sisters sleeping peacefully.

"Hey" I whispered, "I'm Draco your big brother" I look down at them and give them both my fingers which they happily hold in their tiny hands. "I know your little and you probably dont understand anything I'm saying but ill make sure to show you every day how much I love you both, and we will have so much fun together. I have a feeling we are going to be the best of siblings. I Draco Hale hereby Promise you Diane Moon Hale and Delia Stella Hale that I will always look out for you, I will play with you, I will love you, I will be the best brother ever, I will never hurt you, and most importantly I will always protect you even if it means I die doing it, I will always stand by your side threw everything even the craziest ideas, cause you are my little sisters and I will never let you forget how much you mean to me cause you are the princesses and im the knight and the world is the dragon and like in every story mommy tells me the knight need to protect the princesses from the big bad dragon. so ill be an even bigger dragon and scare it away and we will have a happy ending."

I smile as I let go of their hands and head downstairs to see my friends.