oops we did it again

JASPERS POV
I spend the whole night staring at the ceiling. She was right I don't deserve her not after what I've done.

I love Luna but I let myself get caught up in work and now I'm paying the consequences.

I'm lucky I didn't lose her for good. I decided if I want to make the wrong right I have to work for it so I got up and head to the flower shop.

I got Luna her favorite flowers And chocolates. Then I head to the toy store to get a Dino set for Draco.

I head home and make them both breakfast. After that, I saw my family members were already down and looking at me weirdly.

I didn't care I head upstairs to Dracos room and I open the door to see luna and my son asleep.

I put the trays of food on the nightstands and put the gifts on the floor. "Good morning you two," I said as I kiss them both on the head.

They open their eyes to see me. Their eyes were filled with shock.
"Who are you and what have you done with jasper hale," Draco said and I could tell Luna was holding her laughter in, but it hurt me.

"I'm right here but it took me a while to show up," I said with an apologetic look.

Luna looks at me with a blank look and Draco just looked at the food. I gave it to him and gave luna hers.

"Oh before I forget where I got you guys a little something" I gave them the presents and they smile I watched as Draco opened his.

"Woooow, this is the dino kit I wanted last week," he said with excitement. "Take another look inside there's something else in there," I told him and he immediately looked inside.

"No way, is this the build your own dragon set," he asked and I nod he jumped onto me and gave me a tight hug which I immediately returned.

'Thank you" I heard him whisper "you're very much welcomed, Luna do you like your gift?" I asked looking at her to see she already ate her breakfast and chocolates.

She nods and gets up she kisses me on the cheek and went to the bathroom I sat on the bed as I wait for them.

~~5 minutes later~~

Luna and Draco come out of the bathroom ready for the day. "So I was thinking maybe we could go out for diner tonight," I asked and thankfully they both said yes.

I kiss them both on the head and left for work don't get me wrong I like my job but if it makes me busy to the point I lose the ones I love then I don't think I want it.

I head to my job at the 'dragon den'. I get paid extremely well here $2,000/week pretty good pay for a martial arts teacher.

I walked in and I head toward my boss's office. I knock " hey boss can I come in I need to talk to you"

He said I could enter so I did. I opened the door and took a sit in front of him.

"What is it you want to talk about Jasper?" He asked working on papers "look boss I love this job it I think I want to quit" I told him and he instantly looked at me "what why? Jasper are you sure you are our best worker."

I sigh "yes I'm sure, it's just I love this job, but my family is on the line right now. I got into a fight with my wife yesterday and she asked for a break, my son hates me, they said I don't spend time with them." I explained

He nods and hums "if your having problems with your work schedule and not having enough time for your family then I would gladly help you by scheduling you a different work schedule that will work for the both of us," he told me with hopeful eyes