Welcome to the family my angels

LUNAS POV
I woke up to a sense of water and then a wave of pain when I had opened my eyes I noticed my water had broken and the baby was coming. the sound of me screaming in pain worried jasper so he was by my side in a matter of seconds.

he took me to see Carlisle in his home office. he played me down on the table and Rosalie was there next to me "where's Carlisle" I heard jasper ask his adoptive sister "he had to go to the hospital for an emergency surgery" Rosalie told him than Edward bursts into the room "Carlisle said he will be here as soon as possible but we will have to do this on our own."

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU DO JUST GET THIS CHILD OUT OF ME" I scream in pain gripping onto jasper's hand holding on for dear life Edward nods rapidly and he grabs the scalpel and cuts me open.

"The wolves are here to help" I heard Alice say as she reaches the side of the table. I was too busy screaming in pain to listen to anything else that they were saying. Jasper was telling me to hold on he was telling me to not close my eyes " I'm not dying you, idiot, I'm having a child and I'm tired so shut up" all I heard was Emmett laughing before I passed out for what seemed to feel like days.

JASPERS POV
I watched as luna fell asleep and then Edward giving me my twins." I thought there were only supposed to be one child not two" I heard someone say from behind me. I turn to see the wolf paul I think was his name. "yea well things don't always turn out the way we plan them" I exclaimed but I didn't get a replay he was too busy staring at my eldest daughter who was wrapped in a galaxy blanket with a black wolf on the back. then it hit me he was imprinting on my daughter.

PAULS POV
I head into the room where the vampires were and I saw jasper holding two little newborn girls. I decided to tease a little "I thought there were supposed to be only one child not two" he immediately turned to look at me he started to say something but I didn't hear it. as soon as my eyes reached hers my everything stopped. my universe suddenly couldn't work without her. I was determined to protect her, be there for her in any way. as a lover, a friend, and brother, anything. my future with her was showing itself to me. watching her grow, her laugh as I chased her threw the forest, laying in a field of flowers, her calling my name as she turned to look at me, walking threw a beach, us talking, her placing her head on my shoulder as we sat at a cliff, me being there when her powers when crazy, my heart was now in her hands I couldn't leave her side and even if I could I won't dare leave her side she my only reason for breathing, for living, she's my other half. the images stop with her holding a child of her own. I snapped out of it and whimper wanting too, longing to hold her have her near me. I guess jasper could sense that as he gave her to me. all of a sudden I didn't need anything else I was happy with just having her in my arms.

JASPERS POV
I watched as Paul took my eldest daughter in his arms and with so much love in his eyes he cared for her. Rosalie took my youngest as I stayed by lunas side until she woke up. lunas wound had already healed it shouldn't take less than an hour for her to awaken.

~~an hour later~~

I was starting to worry it shouldn't take this long shes healed why isn't she waking up. the twins still look the same they aren't like Draco who looked 3 months after a few hours. I was so lost in thought I didn't notice Luna wake up "jasper" I heard her say my head turned to my wife with so much relief I hugged her and she hugged me back. "the baby where is it" she asked. I forgot she doesn't know we had twins "actually its babies as in more than one and they are in the living room," I told her and she looked at me in surprise "what?" she asked me confused "yea turns out its two little girls" she smiled and hugged me yet again at the amazing news.

she heads to the living room. shit, I didn't tell her that paul imprinted on our eldest. I watched as she reached the living Rosalie immediately came towards her with both her daughters. "hi" was all luna managed to say to her daughters but even tho with just a simple word the girls squeal with joy. "ok I think that's enough experimenting for one day" we heard paul say trying to hold our eldest but failed. "paul she's doing great" I told him "yea lets not push it tho" paul said yet again trying to take the older twin from her failing again. "what's your problem" luna said looking at him and I knew he was screwed. "do tell her paul" Rosalie said and paul looked at luna slightly scared "this should be good" Emmett said amused by the situation.

"look... it's a wolf thing..." paul starts but it's too late I feel the anger start to build up in luna "whats a wolf thing," luna asked slightly letting her anger out "um...you know we have no control over it...we can't choose who it happens with... and it doesn't mean what you think luna... I promise" paul said. "take the twins out of the room" Rosalie and Esme grabbed each twin "oh no" paul said scared. I tried to calm her down but... "jasper don't touch me right now, I don't want to hurt you" I take my hand off her shoulder. before I knew it luna had paul grabbed by the neck and dragging him to the backyard. " YOU IMPRINTED ON MY DAUGHTER" luna yells and we all gathered outside most of the pack members just watching the scene unfold. "it wasn't my choice," Paul said trying to reason " SHES A BABY" luna yelled at him. "it's not like that... you think Jasper would let me live if it was," Paul said and I decided to have a little fun "still debating it," I said as I lean on the railing. "I held her ones Paul... one time paul...and already you think you have some moronic wolfy claim on her... she's mine," she says as she pushes Paul onto the ground. the pack ready to attack but paul stops them.

"you're going to stay away from her" luna warned " you know I can't do that" paul exclaimed and luna pushes him to the ground harder the wolves ready to pounce at any second paul stops them again. I grab her and kissed her she slowly kissed back and calmed down. "ok ok enough we need to discuss baby names," Alice said interrupting but I knew she was right we can't keep calling my daughters thing one and thing two.