Marriage isnt easy but we gotta try

LUNAS POV
I woke up alone yet again. I asked the clinic to give me a day off and they did. I went to Draco's room and got him ready.

We head to Cecile's house for the playdate. We see Lilith already here. I step out of the car and got Draco. He immediately started to run to his friends while I went to say hello to my friends.

Cecile welcomed us in and we sat down in the back yard as the kids play. "How is everything going," Cecile asked "I and Jacob are doing just fine I love him and Jaxon started calling him dad a few days ago so we're making improvements," Lilith said.

"Oh that's great," I told her with excitement and she nods. "What about you luna how's everything," Cecile asked.

"Not so good, jasper is very busy and hardly spends time with us. I'm not mad he's just caught up with stuff but still, I can't help but feel sad. Not just me but Draco I'm scared he'll grow up to hate his father" I said looking down.

"Oh have you told him about it," Lilith asked trying to solve the problem and I shake my head.

"Enough about me how're things going for you Cecile," I asked trying to change the subject. "Everything is going great we're planning a trip to Niagara Falls hotel," she said extremely excited

"Oh I heard about it, it's supposed to be the best resort for family or couples, maybe you and jasper should go together with Draco," Lilith said

I nod my head and we continue to talk until Lilith got a call. It was Jacob "hey honey," she said in a lovely voice. As soon as Jaxon heard her say that he ran towards us.

"Mommy I wanna talk to dad," he said jumping. Lilith giggles and hands him the phone " dad, dad guess what" he said happily. I could hear Jacob laughing and asking what happened "I did a super cool trick on the trampoline".

They continue to talk until Lilith hung up. We got back to talking and we laugh at Jaxons behavior when he heard Jacob on the phone.

We watch the kids play until 6:55 pm when I and Lilith had to go home. We watch the kids say goodbye and we head home.

"Mommy is everything ok with you and dad" I heard Draco said "yea honey we're good, how about we get something from happy-crowns," I said "yes please" he clapped at the thought of going to his favorite fast food place.

I giggle and made my way to happy-crowns. I see there's a line of cars waiting for their turn so I take this opportunity to ask Draco what he wants.

"So Draco what do you want to get" I turn around to look at him and he's making his thinking position. " I want to get a happy mystery box, with happy fries and chicken smileys, and apple juice," he said as I smile.

It was my turn to order so I got him his favorite and I got myself some fries and a shake.

He quickly opened his bag and searched for the mystery box to see what he got. As I start to drive home I saw jasper walking with someone a coworker perhaps.

But if it was his free time why didn't he call. All these thoughts start to fill my head but were quickly put aside as I heard Draco calling for me in a very worried voice.

"I'm sure it's nothing mommy. They are probably just friends" he said I was shocked at the boy's intelligence of the situation.

"Your right their probably just friends" I lied to his face even if he was right I couldn't help but feel betrayed.

I stop at a red light by the sidewalk to turn big mistake taking a short way home just as I stop jasper looks to his side he noticed us.

All I saw was his eyes widen And he was walking towards the car. Thankfully the light turned green and I drove away.