Moving in together pt1

LUNAS POV
I woke up to see that Draco is awake and playing with jasper but he was looking like a 7-month-old I get up and get ready after I do, I head towards jasper and Draco I kiss jasper and Draco reaches for me gesturing that I pick him up. I picked him up and kiss him "good morning my little dragon" I said and he claps his hands I smile at his actions "look at this Darlin" jasper said and starts tickling Draco. Draco starts to laugh and make little squeals I smile and hold him. "my love" I said and jasper looks at me "yes Darlin?" he said holding my waist "could you tell he others to start packing were leaving today" I told him and he was shocked "are you sure" he asked me "yes I am sure, I don't want Draco to grow up in this place I want him to grow up as normal as possible that's why I want to move somewhere else my auntie would always tell me about a place where no mere human can go where vampires and werewolves can live in peace where the grass is green and the skies are blue where animals live all around. she said this place looks like a fairy tail and the bes part is not only werewolves and vampires live there hybrids, witches, wizards, species of all kids that people said didnt exicist anymore" i tell him and he looks at me as if i was crazy at this point he cullens were already in my room as well as my runaway siblings and they also looked a me crazy "look i know it sound crazy like this place doesnt excised but if theres the slightest chance i want to take it for draco to live a happy life" i tell them looking at draco "luna sweetie this place sounds amazing but do u even know where it is" esme asked me "my auntie use to say that thi place can be found to the far east where the rainbow birds fly and the blue crystal mountains can be seen, go in the mountains and you see a waterfall full of crystal memories, go threw the waterfall and you will find the place called diamond falls, where everything is a fairytail" i explained and they all looked lost so i grabbed a map and gave draco to jasper "look"i said and they gathered around "if were here and we go far east we can see this island that no one has gone to and those who do go there dont come back, now it is said that they send drones in and hey found beautiful mountians that looked like blue crystails, and i think thats where it is" i tell them and they all looked like they understood it "but that far up is very cold" alice said "no no alice my aunt said that the tampator in the town is like the tempature in florida sunny and hot and sometimes rainy" i said and theylooked shock "so do you guy want to try and go there" i asked "lets do this me carlisle and emmett will go first and you guys stay here just in case its false" edward said and we all agree "good" carlisle said and they left like that and me aswell as he other continued to live our lives while i prayed that this magical place did excist.
~~3 days later~~
its been three days since the boys went to find the magical place I start to get worried, but I care for my child I held him in my hands and yes he does look 8-months-old me and jasper tries to teach him to say mama or dada first. we saw him crawl for the first time yesterday and today he is trying to walk. I and jasper don't leave his side I record him whenever he tries to do something new so that I can have the memories. jasper finds it funny that when we leave him with Rosalie alone he cries. he love playing with his fake phone and his trucks he always acts like he is having a conversation with someone on the other line it is adorable. "Darlin?" jasper said "yes" I respond and he hugs me from behind "what is going threw that pretty little head of yours" he askes me "nothing just thinking about all the things that have been happening and the fact that Draco I growing up" I stated and he hums in response I watched as Draco crawls to us and I pick him up. he points his hand to his bottle and does the grabby, grabby sign "you want your bottle baby" I said as I grabbed the bottle and gave it to him "draco can you say dada" jasper said "ba-ba-ba-ba" draco answered and I chuckle "well can you say mama" jasper asked "mada" draco said I looked at draco then at jasper "thats close enough" jasper said "say mama draco" I told him "mama" draco claps his hands and squeals "yes draco mama" I said "now thats not fair" jasper said and draco held his hand out "dada" he clapped again and I cheer and jasper claps with draco "like father like son" I said "whats that supposed to mean" he asked in confusion "you both clap as a celebration and I got that on camera" I tell him and he chuckles then we see edward, carlisle, and emmett outside the house we rushed outside along with the other "did u find it" layla asked and carisle nods "it exactly as luna said" edward stated and I hug jasper with draco. Draco starts to do the pinchy towards Edward "no Draco you cant pinch uncle Edward" I tell him and he starts to cries "if he wants he can pinch me" Edward said in a worried tone "no-no Edward it is fine he is just cranky that is all, I will go get the bottle" jasper said and got the baby bottle he handed it to me and I feed him "wow look at you go jasper such a good father" Emmett said jokingly as Edward just looks at Draco. I finish giving him the bottle and jasper buts it in the sink to clean later "ok so guys pack up and I will buy a ship for us to use" Carlisle says and everyone nods and go inside to get ready. I noticed Edward is still looking at Draco and I smile "do you want to hold him" I asked and Edward looked at me "are you sure" he asked me and I nod "you have an hour before he has to go to sleep" Jasper tells him and Edward nods I gently placed Draco in his hands and Draco did the usual pull Edwards hair "no Draco, you don't do that to people" I tell him and he looks at me with the tantrum eyes "it is fine it didn't hurt" Edward said as he went to play with him.
~~1 hour later~~
we hear Edward coming with a crying Draco "I don't know what I did wrong he was fine one minute and started crying the next" Edward said in a very worried voice as if he killed my child. I laughed and grabbed Draco "it is ok Edward you did nothing wrong he is just cranky that he's tired" I explained and he called down I start to cradle Draco until he falls asleep in my arms and I put him to sleep in the car seat as everything else was already packed. Susan and set arrive along with Jacob they asked if the pack could go and we let them join they were all ready to go.Carlisle already bought a ship that could fit everything we got in the cars and started to drive to the docks we got the cars in the ship and everything was set Carlisle navigated the ship while the rest of us relaxed. we each had a room so I took it as an advantage and went to sleep with Draco while jasper just read his book.