Hes growing up

LUNAS POV
It's been 4 months now and Draco is 4 now life is good and everything is still perfect we are all happy and living together the pack bought their house and moved out a month ago. We became good friends with the pack. Jacob got together with Lilith they seem happy. Jaxon sees Jacob as a fatherly figure and Jacob loves Jaxon very much, he also loves Lily so much that he moved in with her. She's head over heels for him. Although everything is going extremely well except Draco is asking for a sibling because he is lonely. I've tried to bring up the conversation with jasper but I can't seem to bring it up. I'm not scared to ask him I'm just scared he doesn't want another one. Draco is doing good in school and in martial arts, even tho he has other friends now he still prefers to be with his best friend Jaxon and Sophie. They are the three musketeers. They don't leave each other's sides.

Today I and Draco along with Jaxon, Sophie, and their moms will be going to the park. I'm heading to pick them up right now.
~~10 minutes later~~
I arrived at Lily's house and saw she was giving a sweet goodbye kiss to Jacob. I completely forgot he had work today. Lily saw me and Jaxon came running out. Jaxon got into the car and Draco and he did their little group handshake.

We soon head to pick up Sophie and her mom Cecile. Their house wasn't so far from Lily's house. About 5-10 minutes away.

I picked them up and we headed to the park. As soon as the kids got out of the car they ran into the playground.

I and the girls find a place to sit so that we could get the snacks and drinks set up. We sit down and talked for a good 30 minutes before we got three hydrated kids looking for water or juice.

They got a drink and a sandwich finished up and ran. We shared a few laughs and talked a while more.

"So luna how are things with your 4-month marriage," Cecile asked and I gave her a sigh "it is going great..." I told her "but," Lilith said she knew me well we spend a lot of time together "but... Draco has been asking me for a sibling me I don't know how to bring it up in casual conversation," I told them and they nod in understanding "in my opinion sit him down in a room and talked to him about it," Cecile said "but what if he gets mad" I asked worried and Lilith put her hand on my " if he gets mad at you and you two get into a fight just come to my house there's always a room waiting for you if you need it" she said with a warm smile Lilith has always been understanding and kind.

I nod and we continue talking about the kids. We spend a few good 2 hours at the park. Until the kids got bored and we head to the ice cream store to get some ice cream.

Ever since Draco was a kid he has always liked the same combo of ice cream flavors. Cotton candy, bubble gum, strawberry, and vanilla.

I got cotton candy and strawberry. After everyone got there order we left to walk around the shops.

I really did love this town everything was perfect. It had everything ice cream store, a park, stores that Alice loved, cafes, flower shops, antic shops, jewelry stores, book stores, schools, car repair, and car dealership, and it is really cutesy.

We had a fun time hanging out and I could tell the kids really enjoyed it. I took them home and headed home myself. 

I walked in and saw Emmett and Edward playing a game I saw Esme in the kitchen with Layla and I saw Jasper and Carlisle talking.

I walked up to jasper and gave him a kiss and Draco ran up to his. Room to play.

It took everything in me to say these words to jasper. "Jasper we need to talk," I said worriedly if it took everything in me to say this how much will it take for me to say the next few things.