so close to happiness

I woke up to my belly looking like an 8-month-old belly yet I felt happy my baby is so close. I can see that he or she is in my reach I get ready and make my way to Carlisle's home office I know he's there because he is taking a few months off so he can deliver my baby. I walk in and see hat he is working on a few new files from the hospital. You see Carlisle brings work home so that way he still earns his money for the few months." excuse me Carlisle" I said and he looked at me then at my belly "ah, I see that the baby sped its growth by a few months" he said and I nodded "I was wondering if you could check on it and maybe tell me the gender" I asked and he looked at me "of course but don't you want to wait for jasper to get home" he asked "no I want to make him a gender revealing surprise" I stated and he nodded in agreement "lay down while I set up the equipment" he stated and I make my way to lay down but then I get a text from the one and only jasper hale open the text and I start to write back to him
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasper- hey darling what are you doing
Luna- hey my love I'm just sitting down reading a book to the little one
I didn't want to tell him that I was getting checked out cause it would ruin the surprise
Jasper- how is the little one
Luna- it is doing fine we miss you
Jasper- I miss you guys too and I'm sorry I did not get to tell you that I had to leave today to meet up with our old friends it was very sudden
Luna- I get it, it is fine we just miss you and want you back soon
Jasper- I promise I shall be back by tomorrow afternoon
Luna- good
Jasper- I have to go hunting my love I will call you later tonight I love you
Luna- I love you too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I turn off my phone and I put it next to me then I look at Carlisle and see that he is turning on the machine " are you ready" Carlisle asks me and I nod he starts to check on the baby.
——30 minutes later——
Carlisle finishes checking the baby out and he gave me a piece of paper "in this paper is the ended of your child" Carlisle said and I smile "thank you Carlisle" I told him a got up " your very welcome now go get that surprise ready" he said and I left to go get ready for some good old shopping. I got ready and head to the kitchen
{what I'm wearing}

I grab an apple and make my way to the car and head to the store to buy stuff for when Jasper, Esme, and the other come back

I grab an apple and make my way to the car and head to the store to buy stuff for when Jasper, Esme, and the other come back. I enter a store and buy a whole lot of gender reveal supplies. I paid and went to buy some sweets. On my way there I bumped into Bella and two other girls " eww it's you" she said and the other girls looked at me "oh so this is the girl who took Edward away from you what a slut she's already pregnant" one of the girls said I look at Bella in disbelief "um what one I didn't take Edward cause he's dating my sister two it's not his it's my boyfriends baby jasper three I don't know what she said to cause it's not true" I told them and they look at me in a confused look then stayed silent and finally look at Bella " so u lied to us you are such a fake bitch Bella I can't be friends with you" one said and let the other one left behind her and Bella just looked at me with rage as I walk to my car. I get in and drive off then as soon as I get there I get the stuff ready and lay down to read a book.
~~an hour later~~
I stop reading because I got a call from jasper I answer and we talked for what seemed liked hours I told him I had a surprise for him and he was so confused I giggle and then I heard Alice come in she said she wishes I was here and that she really misses me, then she left and me jasper continue to talk eventually I felt tired and fell asleep on the call.

~~the next day~~
I wake up and get ready~{outfit}~

I went to get everything ready for the surprise got the cake out the fridge Carlisle bought it, it is adorable it is pink and blue and inside is the gender color I put a huge black balloon I the middle of the living room hanging from the ceiling a...

I went to get everything ready for the surprise got the cake out the fridge Carlisle bought it, it is adorable it is pink and blue and inside is the gender color I put a huge black balloon I the middle of the living room hanging from the ceiling and put up a whole bunch of pink and blue ones then set up cups and other blue and pink thing.
~~30minutes later~~
I'm done with the decorations so I go upstairs to get my phone and hed outside to call jasper
Jasper- hello lovely
luna-hey babe when are you getting home
jasper- we are driving from the airport right now daring
Luna- that's good I can't wait for you to get home
jasper- I cant either
luna- I will see you when you get here
jasper- of course, Darlin see you soon
luna- yea bye
I hang up the call and I sit on the stairs as I wait for jasper and the other to arrive soon.
~~40 minutes later~~
jasper and the other come into the driveway and I get up jasper come out the car and pauses. I look at him confused and so does everyone else "I should not have left" he says and I walk up to him "what are you talking about love" I asked him very concerned "look at you luna your 8 months already and I've only been gone a day what if you went into labor while I was gone I would have missed my child's birth" he said looking down at my stomach, I grabbed his cheeks and kiss him "my love I'm pretty sure the baby doesn't want you to miss his or her arrival" I told him and he smiled and nodded "I'm just waiting for the surprise" Layla said and I giggle I start walking them following me and when they reach the living they smile " you know the baby's gender" Rosalie said and I nod "shall we find out" jasper asked and I grab the needle. Jasper holds my hand as I pop the balloon and blue confetti falls and everyone cheers. I look at jasper and he has venom in his eyes "my love what's wrong" I ask him "we're having a boy" he said and hugged me. After that we all sat down and talked about what we would do when the baby arrives, little did we know Alice, nick, and Susan already went to buy baby things and to make the baby a room.
~~20 mins later~~
I start to feel sleepy and I feel jasper carry me to bed he was about to leave when I held him and asked him to stay. He laid down next to me and cuddled me "my love when our son arrives what will you do" I asked him "well... I will protect him, teach him how to treat a woman with respect, teach him how to be a gentleman, and help him with whatever he needs, I will do what any good father would do love and guide their children" he tells me and I smile " what will you do?" He asks "love him like the mom I am, teaches him how to be kind and brave, teaches him to use his gift or powers, and help him grow to be a good person," I tell him and he kisses my head " I kinda figured you would" he stated and I giggle as the wave of sleep falls over me the last thing I remember was him telling me that he loves me and getting a kiss on the head before it all went dark.