EPILOGUE

*3 years later*

"Well this is where Tae, Areum and Jimin would meet up before Jimin transferred to my school" I told Jungkook, as I walked into the very familiar Park, with the Busan boys.

"Why did Taerie not join us?" Jungkook asked as we walked towards the bench which Jimin described as the 'one where they made lots of memories'.

"Tae and Arie are on a date to Jeju Island" Jimin said and I nodded.

The park was empty, as Bighit had reserved it to avoid public and paparazzis.

It was only us and the icecream vendor.

Jungkook slowly walked ahead of us, making his way to the bench.

Jimin grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "When should we go on one like Tae and Arie did?" He asked.

My heart skipped a beat as I chuckled.

"Shut up" I said as I elbowed him in his tummy, making him groan in pain, while I ran to Jungkook who was sitting on the bench and joined him.

"Yo Jimin get us Icecream!" I yelled at Jimin, who was a few metres away from us.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance before walking towards the icecream vendor who stood a few hundred metres away.

"You tease Hyung a lot Noona" Jungkook commented.

I shook my head smiling, as I looked away while my right hand played with the ring on my left hand's ring finger.

It was my betrothal ring. I got betrothed to Jimin two days back and we might get married soon in the future.

I still do shoots from time to time, but with the support of my friends and Jimin, I now have my own Clothing line, which has branches all over Korea and it's doing well.

Our parents are proud of us and very happy for us. Areum and Taehyung started dating the same time me and Jimin did.

Life's been treating us well and even if it has plans for us in the future, I have faith in the thought that we'll get through it together.

"He's my bestfriend Kookie, I have all the rights to tease him" I said and Jungkook chuckled.

"Noona how did you react when you realised you're in love with Hyung?" He asked.

"He's the one for me Jungkook-ah, it just took me a long time to realise it.

And I'm happy it wasn't too late" I answered.

"But I'm happy about one thing Noona" he stated.

"What's it?" I asked.

"Everyone in this world needs a person like Jimin Hyung in his or her's life.

And I'm happy Jimin Hyung found his" he smiled happily.

The End.