Chapter 28

[HANA'S POV]

I was talking to Jin-ssi when I heard Taehyung's shout which seemed distant as he was in the other corner of the room.

"Arie, did I say something wrong?" I heard him say.

"Hana, is it Areum who's leaving?" Jin asked as I turned around to find Arie waving her phone in Tae's direction, not facing him.

She quickly left the room.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion as I looked at Taehyung for my answer, but he seemed more confused.

"Just a minute Jin-ssi," I said and he nodded as I walked in Tae's direction.

"Tae what's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Hey Han, I don't know, we both were talking and she just left abruptly saying she had some work," he said and the sadness in his face was evident. He glanced at the door in disappointment.

"Tae, I-I'm not sure what happened, I'm sorry on her behalf" I ranted nervously still thinking what made Arie leave the room without a goodbye.

He chuckled dryly.

"You don't need to apologise, I've known Arie for 6 years now and there have been times where she acts weird, but I don't understand what I feel now. I don't know why I'm feeling bad and disappointed right now," He said as gave me a pained smile.

I rubbed his shoulder, giving him a soft smile.

He tried to hide his disappointment but he couldn't.

That's when Jimin came to us saying, "Hey guys Arie sent me a message" Jimin said and Tae snatched the phone from him.

I peeped into the phone as I read Arie's text.

Jimin-ah something important came up, I should go to Hanyang to drop some files. It would be helpful if you drop Hana home. Her sling pouch, the shopping bags are in the room and the keys are in her pouch. Tell Tae and the boys that I'm sorry for leaving without a goodbye. Mianhae Jimin-ah.

Areum

"Liar" I heard Tae mutter. I looked at Jimin but he didn't seem to hear it.

 "Hey Jimin, I got you a Shirt, It's in the second bag. Go and take it before we leave. I wanna get home before Arie arrives" I told Jimin and he nodded before jogging to the bags.

 "Hey Tae, Don't worry I'll make Arie call you back once I get home" I convinced Tae.

 He didn't seem to pay attention, but I saw him nod, his tongue against his left inner cheek. 

I gave him a hug and whispered, "Concentrate on practice as of now don't worry about her" and pulled away.

 He nodded before smiling.

 "Hana-ssi I've got your stuff, tell the members you're leaving and we're good to go," Jimin said and I nodded. 

I went around and told the other guys I'm leaving and they nodded.

 "Hana-ya let's all have dinner sometime soon! Areum must be there too!" He ordered and I nodded, smiling.

 "Bye Tae, focus on the rehearsals," I told him and he smiled softly before nodding.

I and Jimin left the studio and before we exited the studio we bumped into someone new.

He was a middle-aged man who seemed stout. He wore glasses and Jimin bowed at him the minute he saw him.

I smiled as I felt like he must be an important person there.

"Bang PD-nim I didn't know you were coming today," Jimin said.