Chapter 1

*8 years back*

"Miss Hwang" said the teacher as she handed her answer sheet to Hana.

"C" was the grade given to her.

Hana felt her eyes become blurry. A Tear trickled down her cheek and she silently wiped it off.

"What Hana? A bad grade again?" Asked one of her classmates and she started laughing with her group of friends.

Hana just turned and kept her head down so that those girls don't see her face flushed.

"Class! Dismiss!" Said the teacher as she walked out and all the students were out of the class in no time.

It was lunch break and Hana sat in the class for a few minutes.

She felt tears on her specs and she just took it off and wiped it clean.

She sighed hard as she stood up and walked over to the door. She found a boy around her age standing outside in the corridor leaning against the lockers.

He saw her and smiled shyly. "Hey! You're Hana right?" He asked her.

He clearly wanted to start a conversation.

Hana just nodded and when she was about to walk away, he came infront of her and said, "I'm going to be in your class from tomorrow.. I got transferred here.. And the teachers actually asked you to give me a tour of this school.. So, that's why I was waiting for you.." he said as he rubbed his hand against the back of his neck.

He looked like he was a bit embarrassed.

"Oh.. Come along then" Hana said as she walked with him showing around.

When they reached the Canteen the boy said," I think you haven't had your lunch yet.. C'mon, I'll buy you lunch" he said.

"Uh, no it's fine I'll-"

"Oh C'mon Hana! It's fine!"

He said and before she could answer back he just pulled her in.

They bought lunch and had fun talking together.

Hana totally forgot about her bad score.

Then finally she asked, " I'm sorry about this but... What's your name?" She asked timidly.

"Whoa! Finally you've asked! My name is Park Jimin!" He said grinning.

Then after a while right before the bell Jimin said,"Hey Hana, can I sit with you tomorrow at school?"

Hana smiled and said,"Sure"

She waved him goodbye as she left to class.

He really did brighten up her day.