Chapter 42

"Where are we going today?" I asked as the chauffeur dropped us in one of the streets away from the dorm. 

"Just a long walk where we catch up on all we've missed. And some street food maybe. You ready?" He asked giving me his hand. 

Today was so similar to the long walk we went on when I came to Seoul.

 I took his hand and nodded. I smiled brightly, but he wouldn't have seen it as I wore my mask. 

We slowly started roaming in the streets of Seoul, as we got lost into our world.

-

"What's the best thing about Fansigns?" I asked, waiting for his reply. 

"The fact that we're the cause of their Euphoria" He replied back within seconds. 

"I've never actually come to BTS's Fansign" I stated, taking him aback.

 "Really?" He asked in disbelief. "Yeah" I replied. 

"Why though? You still come to music shows and attend concerts" He asked. 

"I only come to Music shows and I've only come to Hwa yong yeon hwa on stage tour" I answered.

 "You've only come to one concert?" He asked in disbelief. 

"Yeah, I don't come to concerts" I responded. "Why?" he asked. 

"That's because I have the chance to get my album signed everytime you guys release something and I come to music shows as well. There are many ARMYs who deserve to get their album signed and do the fanchant in  your concerts. And I'm nothing compared to them" I answered wholeheartedly. 

 "Wah Hana-ya" He dramatically clutched his chest. I punched his arm playfully as he started laughing. 

"C'mon, we're here" I said as I led him to another street. 

The thing about this street is that it's filled with the best street food vendors in the country and people here don't really care if popular people come here. They just mind their own business. 

I took him to my favourite shops, as I ordered my favourite food and stuffed them into Jimin's mouth, removing his mask. He choked on it before slowly swallowing it. I laughed at him and it was his turn to punch. 

Thankfully it was around 8:45 in the night, so no one really noticed us. He wore a pair of big sunglasses, which hid a part of his face, while I had no makeup on and was wearing my spectacles and mask.

 We happily continued eating and talking until we heard that one screechy voice yell, "Jimin Oppa!"

 As soon as I heard that yell, I took a 20,000 won cash note from my pocket and thrust it into the vendor's hand and yanked Jimin out of the busy street filled with people.

 We ran swiftly, running past several people. People probably thought we were crazy, but I don't care. I was well disguised, but Jimin didn't have his mask on and that's why I feared if someone caught a picture of him with me. 

We ran until we reached an empty alley. We stopped panting as we looked at eachother.

Jimin had a truimphant look as he put his hand in the air. I chuckled.

"I was about to think I didn't workout the whole day until we had this run" he said and I chuckled.

"I don't think this place would have a lot of people" I began. "Come on, let's slowly walk back to the dorm" I stated, taking my phone out, opening the maps to navigate back to their dorm.

-

"This reminds me of the park back in Busan" he commented, as I ran over to the swing and sat down.

He walked over and squeezed in beside me on the same swing.

"Yah pabo, sit in the next one" I snapped and he stuck his tongue out at me.

I giggled, removing my mask. He did the same, as we looked around the empty park.

"It's funny that no one else is here but us" he said as I turned to see him. He looked into my eyes, as I did the same.

I would never get tired of this beauty, I thought as my heart started racing faster than usual.

He gave me a little heart attack when I noticed he was only centimetres away.

"You look good without no makeup did I tell you?" He asked as his eyes travelled from mine to my lips.

My heart skipped a beat as I slowly shook my head, unable to focus on what he said.

He looked at me again, before looking at my lips.

He licked his lips nervously, as I leaned in. I closed my eyes, wanting to feel his lips.

When our lips met, we share a languid, passionate kiss. I realised how long I had actually waited for this moment. Our lips moved in sync, as we shared a slow, yet deep kiss.

I put my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, as he wrapped his arms around my thin waist.

We pulled away after what seemed like minutes, panting.

He smiled softly, while I was a blushing mess.

I buried my face in the crook of his neck, whispering, "I love you Jimin-ah"

His muscles stiffened for a second, before relaxing and pulling me into a hug.

"Am I hearing it right?" He asked.

I chuckled before nodding and snuggling closer.

"I've loved you since the moment I laid my eyes on you" he admitted slowly.

"I fell in love with you the way you fall asleep, slowly but deeply" I said.

"Thanks for being my friend Jimin-ssi" I whispered, as he slowly caressed my hair.

"Are you fine with being girlfriend?" He asked.

"More than I'll ever be" I said, looking into his eyes, where I found love and fondness.

"Come on" I said, standing up and pulling him up.

We started walking back to the dorm, as I rested my head on his shoulder while he held me in his arms, making me feel secure.

"You're the best" he said, kissing my head, as I chuckled and punched his arm playfully.

Maybe the best thing about getting together with him is that, he knew me better than anyone did, so he would know how to take care of me through the best and worst and so do I.

A/N: Finally, #hanmin is true!