Chapter 36

"Long time no see, Hana-ssi" He replied before pulling off his mask revealing his face, his eyes on the road. 

"Pabo you told me you weren't Seoul and now I find you in my car driving, am I dreaming?" I asked in disbelief smiling, as I pinched my cheek. 

"It hurts so you're here for real" I said chuckling and he laughed at my silliness, his laugh filling the car, his eyes forming thin lines.

 "So how was the shoot?" He asked stealing a glance at me, before turning to the road. 

"It was good and Jimin" I called and he nodded, asking what it is."I revealed that we were Best friends" I replied nervously, fiddling my fingers. 

"Oh you did?" He asked again as I hummed in reply.

"It's okay, I didn't think you were brave enough to do it." He said and I gasped in shock.

  "The last time I asked you if I could post a picture of us on Instagram you refused and begged me not to do it"  he teased and I scoffed and crossed my arms.

 "And now here you are, casually telling me that you revealed our friendship on the Vogue interview" he chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

 "Yep I did, but Jimin you guys had just won your First BBMA when you asked me if you could reveal it, And I was under Phenom Chouette. Jimin I really didn't want scandals to arise back then and spoil your newly found fame in the US" I answered and he nodded in agreement. 

"But now I'm sure that our fans wouldn't desert us even if the media exaggerates this" I said and he smiled.

 "You're confident" He commented and I smiled back. 

"A girl's gotta be confident Park, I believe that's what brings the best out of her" I remarked and he nodded before glancing at me in disbelief.

We stayed silent listening to music playing, while Jimin had his eyes on the road.

 "It's kinda hard to believe how far we've come" I stated out of the blue. 

"Yeah, we're not going to your House, we're gonna meet Arie" he said casually and I rolled my eyes. 

"Idiot I'm not talking about that and well I didn't know that, yes It's been a while since I met Arie" I said. 

After Arie graduated, we both got our own jobs and got really busy. Being the smart and hardworking person she is, she got promoted and what not, she bought her own apartment getting a loan. 

In short, I would say she achieved the goal on being the independent woman she wanted to be. 

It's just that, sometimes people drift apart or get closer and something in between changes things gradually which makes it hard for them to believe what actually happened. 

What happened to them? Life. Life happened.

And it's very hard to find people like Me and Jimin, Arie and Tae. We were bestfriends back in High school and we're still the same 7 years later. And that's because of our priorities. We were always each other's priority, which is a important reason why we are here. 

"How's Taetae and the boys?" I asked and he nodded.

 "Same old same old. Tae would be at Arie's place by now and the boys would be joining us for dinner" he announced and my eyes glistened in happiness. 

"That's great and I would happily chill in Arie's place as I'm tired from a day's work" I yawned.

 He chuckled before nudging me. "We're here put your mask and shades on, we're here" he informed and I nodded getting out. 

-

"Yo Taetae!" I chirped as I entered in and gave him a tight hug. 

"Hana, feels great to meet ya" His deep voice chortled.

 "Hey Hana!" Arie cooed before engulfing me in her bonecrushing embrace.

 We pulled away and I plopped into the couch and started ranting about today's shoot while Arie made her way to the kitchen and brought us her special Hot Chocolate which she perfected while working at the cafe. 

She didn't highlight her hair anymore, instead she let it do it's own magic. Sometimes I would think that she would make an amazing model, but mainly I love her attitude. 

She's got the mentality every girl would wish for. Her cute smile, her confidence, empowering nature and smartness is something which would make any man go head over heels for her. But her deepest feelings were for the singularity singer.

 I have no clue how Tae doesn't know anything yet. 

"Here you go" she said before giving each of us a cup of hot chocolate before grabbing hers and jumping beside us and getting comfortable. 

"So tell me what have we missed" Arie asked and the boys started telling about the tour they were back from. 

-

"Yah Areum, you didn't have to cook for all of us" said Jin oppa and Arie shrugged. 

"You could've ordered food there are nine of us and you didn't have to cook" said Tae and she smiled. 

"All eight of you are working in the media industry and you guys tend to get so busy that at times you don't eat properly. So, you guys would prefer a home cooked meal instead of outside food.   Just sit back and enjoy the meal" she instructed before getting her plate and joining us.

 We had dinner talking about different stuff, with some of Jin oppa's dad jokes and Yoongi oppa's scoffs. Something felt weird, Tae wasn't as cheerful as he would be, but I didn't pay much attention.

After a few hours of talking, Namjoon Oppa got a call from their manager, asking them to get back to the dorm soon. The boys bid us goodbye and left, while I decided to stay back with Arie. 

INSTAGRAM

_hanahwang 

♡ Liked by btsv_offl, worldwidehandsome_jin,jhope_bts and 358,217 others

_hanahwang:  It felt so good seeing you after months💜 @parkjiminoffl  My only constant❤️

105,403 more comments

goldenmaknae_jjk: @_hanahwang Noona What about us?🥺🥺

_hanahwang: @ goldenmaknae_jjk Ofc you guys too kookie💜

btsv_offl: 💜💜

parkjiminoffl:@_hanahwang ❤❤❤

hana_is_love: Wow, so what was told in the interview is real??

phenomchouettehana: well is #hanmin real?

christianchimchim: omg, I love #hanmin already❤

bangtanworld: what's seriously wrong with you people, they've been friends from high school, don't create unnecessary scandals and ruin this friendship.