Chapter 11

I was a little shocked seeing that guy. What's he doing here instead of spending time with his friends?
"Jimin-ah? Is it you?" I asked as my eyes were blurry because of the tears.

"Why are you crying? Look how red your nose has turned" he said as he softly pinched my nose.

I scrunched my nose as I stared at the ground.

"Who said I was crying? I-I wasn't." I lied bluntly.

He scoffed and tilted his head, trying to meet my eyes."Is it? You want me to believe that and nod my head!?" He asked.

As I kept staring at the ground, he kept tilting trying to look me in the eyes.

"Argh!" He grunted as he gave up on it and rubbed his neck.

I lifted my head and laughed out loud, looking at my stupid friend.

Tears glistened in my eyes as I laughed and when they were about to fall down his hands caught them.

"Keep laughing Hana, don't tear up please, for my sake" he said and before I could react,  he hugged me tightly. I didn't know how to respond,but hug him back.

"Not because of me please" he said as he rested his head on my shoulder. I smiled as I broke from the hug.

"Go to your friends Jimin-ah, they must be waiting for ya" I said politely.

He shook his head.

"No" he muttered.

I raised my eyebrows. "Okay, C'mon let's go together" I said as I intertwined my fingers with his and pulled him in the direction of his friends.

-------------------------------------------------------

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

"Oh my gosh, I just love him!" Arie squealed at the mention of her favourite idol.

I frowned.

"Seriously what's so good about him? It's just stupid that you're drooling over a kpop idol when there are a lot of great guys out there!" I yelled.

She glared at me.

Unable to take back my words, I shook my head and said,"Umm, I-I mean-"

"What do you mean tae? Just shut up! You have no clue how cute my Woohyun is!" She pouted.

I snorted.

"No, I mean just look at me! Look at Jimin! I'm someone you can meet easily, I'm not famous but I'm cuter than whoever you mentioned" I said as she crossed her hands across her chest.

"Narcissistic idiot" she mumbled as I stuck my tongue out.

I chuckled and looked at the sky.

Arie nudged my arm and looked somewhere signalling me to see it.

It was Jimin and his friend, walking here as they both laughed.

Arie rolled her eyes at the sight of it while I was beaming. I'm happy his friend is fine now.

I looked at Arie to find her scoffing and rolling her eyes.

I burst out laughing.

She raised her eyebrows at me."Ooooo, someone's jealous" I whispered to her.

She gaped as her eyes widened. "Shit no you idiot!" She whisper yelled.

I smirked mischievously at her and both of us turned to face the two beautiful friends who came to us.

"Arie, this is Hana" Jimin smiled as he looked at that Hana girl.

She smiled back and bowed slightly.

" Hi Areum, Hi Taehyung, I'm Hana" she told us as Jimin made her sit between me and Arie.

Arie rolled her eyes slightly before forcing a smile out for Hana.

Before Hana could see it I started talking to her,while Areum was yelling at Jimin for vanishing without a notice.

"So, do you and Jimin study together?" I asked her giving her my boxy smile.

She smiled back before nodding.

"Are you fine now?" I whispered to her, as she very well knew I caught her with tears.

She nodded slightly before muttering yes.

We talked about a lot of things and we started laughing together. 

Jimin looked at me, who found us smiling. He gave me slight smile before turning to Arie and continuing whatsoever conversation they were talking about.

I smiled back at Hana,who was grinning ear to ear. 

It felt like we've known each other for years, eventhough its been only a while since we met.

I slowly glanced at my watch as we seemed to lose track of time.

7 pm. Shit.

It would be more than an hour of walk for Jimin and Hana to reach their area.

My muscles slightly tensed and I rubbed my temples.

"Um, Jimin?" I called out to Jimin. Hana turned to face him.

"What? What's wrong?"he asked.

"Nothing really but I guess it's best for you guys to leave now unless you have a car which would ride you back" I said.

Shock hit him as he slapped his forehead.

"Oh my god it's 7!!" He shouted glancing over at his watch.

He grabbed Hana's hands and pulled her off the bench.

"Hana we've got to leave if we should reach home before 9" he muttered to her and turned to us.

"Guys we've really gotta go, it'll be a hour's walk and-"  Arie cut him off by hugging him.

She pulled  away and said,"We get it Jimin-ah, no need to explain. Bid goodbyes to tae while I say goodbye to your friend" she said as she stood in front of Hana.

I kept watching them.

Please please nothing should go wrong  I thought

but I was taken aback.

  Aries hugged Hana "Thanks for coming here, Hana I'm waiting to see you again" she said and gave her a graceful smile.

Hana nodded,grinning.

I chuckled and hugged Jimin "Get back home safe man, text me once you're home" I whispered and he nodded.

Once we pulled away, I punched his arm lightly and said, " "You're coming again soon ya lil' mochi!" I said as I gave him my boxy smile.

He laughed, revealing his eye smile and nodded.

They soon bid us goodbye and left.

As soon as they left, I bombarded Arie with a question.

"What made you turn like that in front  all of a sudden?" I asked, my eyes widening in curiosity. 

She smirked." Ooo, someone's a curious cat" she teased me.

I rolled my eyes.

She laughed and said ,"Look Taehyung-ah, I honestly didn't like her at the first, but she's Jimin's friend. It doesn't matter what my opinion is, if Jimin likes her, that's fine with me. Plus, I hardly know anything about her to hate her! So I'm just giving a thought on not hating her. For Jimin" she said as she smiled.

I smiled back as my hands found hers.

"Wanna walk home with me?" I asked as she smiled.

A/N:
Another update!
You guys will be hearing a lot from me from now so get ready. I'm planning to complete this story in a month or two before school starts so y'all can wait for more chapters!

Don't forget to vote if you like this story!

See you guys soon!

With love,
Sam