Chapter 20

"You what?" He yelled over the phone.

"Honey, why are you disturbing him right now? It's around 5 in the morning" my dad remarked.

I shove my hand saying I'm teasing him while I answered the flabbergasted trainee over the phone.

"Ahem, I'm in Seoul now. Wouldn't you even pick me up?" I questioned.

"Well, stay there with your dad, I'll be there in 5" he hung up.

I grinned.

"He's coming, dad," I told my dad.

"You never understand anything I tell. Do you?" He asked and punched my arm playfully.

I laughed and shook my head.

We waited there for like 5-10 minutes.

I suddenly saw a figure running from somewhere towards us. I couldn't see who it was clear as the person was wearing a hood and a black mask.

That person was wearing a total black outfit top to bottom.

He ran towards us and stood a few metres away from us, panting heavily.

The figure removed his mask and gave me a sweet smile. His eyes smiled along.

I broke into a huge smile which came from my heart.

My heart started racing rapidly and I dropped the bag I had in my hand.

I dashed past several people and ran straight to him. I literally jumped onto him in the name of hugging.

He stumbled backwards because of the force I jumped with, but he soon gain balance.

I buried my face in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent.

"I missed you" I whispered as I took a look at his face, pulling away from a little.

"I missed you to Hana-ssi, you have no idea" he whispered as he looked into my eyes.

For a moment it was just us two in the world, nothing else mattered.

A tear flowed down my cheek and he wiped it gently, with his hand.

That's when I noticed his tear-stained face.

I never knew before this moment that there were so many emotions bottled up inside me.

My hands were wrapped around his neck and his were wrapped around my waist in a secured way.

He took his hands off my waist and put them around my shoulder as we walked to were my dad was standing.

My face flushed with embarrassment at the thought of what I just did.

I didn't care about my father and just ran to Jimin. But I truly couldn't control my urge of doing it.

It meant how much I missed him.

My dad was standing with his eyebrows raised. At the sight of me, he had an expression like 'We need to talk when we get home my dear daughter'.

I gritted my teeth at the sight of it. Jimin immediately took his hand off my shoulder and bowed at him.

"Welcome to Seoul Mr Hwang," he said and smiled.

My dad gracefully smiled back.

"Sorry for calling you so early in the morning Jimin. I didn't wanna disturb you but this pathetic excuse for a daughter, didn't even take a single word into her head! she just called you so early and didn't bother to care" He commented.