Chapter 35

Phenom Chouette 
H&M
Lie ✓
8seconds
Charm's
Vogue Korea

I smiled as I wrote the last brand. My contract with Phenom Chouette ended a few months back, but as soon as I decided not to renew it, I started getting more offers because of the name I built.

Things got different, life got busier, but the Hana who once befriended Park Jimin is still the same one. 

"Hana-ssi, I just got a call from Vogue. You must leave in ten to reach there on time" said Soo-ah, my Personal assistant as she rushed in. I smiled. 

"Thanks for letting me know and Soo-ah, It's Hana for you, not Hana-ssi" I politely answered as her nervous smile turned into a relaxed one.

 "Do you want me to come along today?" She asked as I shook my head.

 "Jae-ho-ssi can drive me there and I suggest you take off today, have fun" I winked as she chuckled.

 "Here's your schedule for the week Hana, I'm leaving it here. I have a copy just in case okay? Good luck, do well" she explained before bowing and leaving the room.

 One good thing that I have in life is that I'm surrounded with good people who care about me. 

I'm happy about it 'cause I got bullied unnecessarily in middle school and high school before Jimin walked in.

 There were endless nights I would cry myself to sleep and endless mornings when I would refuse to jump out of bed to go to school. 

It's kinda strange to think about the transformation in my lifestyle. But I'm happy I got to discover what I liked in life and got to pursue it.

 Modelling is my passion.And it definitely wouldn't have happened without Jimin.

 I smiled before taking a quick glance at the schedule Soo-ah left me and before throwing my essentials into my bag and leaving my room.

 I slid on my Sunglasses before wearing my facemask. 

"Jae-ho-ssi! Shall we leave?" I asked my chauffeur who stood beside my car, scrolling through his phone.

 "We can leave mam" he said as I nodded before getting into the passenger seat beside him. 

"Vogue magazine's headquarters Jae-ho-ssi" I informed as he nodded, starting the car. I scrolled through my phone, checking my texts before making a call.

Call Park 'Jimin-ssi'?
Yes|No

I calmly waited for him to pick up. "Hey Hana-ssi!" He yelled as I chuckled.

"Hey Mochi, long time no see what're you doing?"

"Just taking some rest and trying to sleep while Yoongi Hyung's snoring beside me" I chuckled.

"That's his only stressbuster, let him do it" 

"Where are you?" 

"Well I'm off to shoot" 

"For?" 

"Well, Vogue Korea" 

"Wow, Hana-ssi, the most popular model in the neighbourhood"

 "Shut up boi and you're back to Seoul?" 

"Uh, not really"

 "Wanted to see ya" I said before smiling to myself in disappointment. 

"You will. Soon" He replied and I could feel him smiling. 

"Hana-ssi, we're here" Jae-ho-ssi said, before parking the car. "Talk to you later Mochi" I said before adjusting my mask and getting out. 

-

"Amazing Job, Miss Hwang" The director complimented before clapping.

 "Thank you" I said shyly, before bowing to the crew. 

"You have an interview for the Magazine Miss Hwang and the video will be released tonight on our Youtube channel" informed one of the staffs and I nodded, before getting changed to the Elegant Pink dress they left me in my changing room. 

Within minutes, Few of the stylists adjusted my hairdo and my makeup before leading me to the set. 

-

"Welcome Miss Hwang Hana, it's a privilege to have you here" said the interviewer smiling, as I smiled at the camera and waved, before bowing to him.

 "Thanks so much for having me here" I smiled.

 "So Hana-ssi how long have you been modelling?" 

"I've been modelling full time for the past  3 years, but I started back when I was 19" I answered truthfully. 

"So, you started at a young age, with pretty much no exposure if I'm not wrong?" He asked and I nodded smiling. 

"So Miss Hwang Hana, at 24,who is that one person with whom you share everything which happens in your life and without whom you couldn't have reached this peak in your modelling career? Is there a person like that and if yes would you like to tell us who it is?" Asked the Interviewer.

"Oh for sure! Yes I do have a person in my life without whom I have no clue where I would be right now.. He's my Best friend, Mentor, Well wisher and the best person I've ever met.His Name is Park Jimin." I replied with a bright smile on my face.

 I don't care about keeping our friendship out of the spotlight anymore. Both BTS and I have reached a state where no scandals can pull us down, but our talent is what brought us here.

"Park Jimin? As in Jimin of Bangtan Sonyeondan?" Asked the Interviewer.

"Oh yes! Jimin of BTS! We've been best friends since High school!" I answered confidently with a radiant smile.

"So Miss Hana would you mind to tell us how you guys met and how you guys became friends? Your fans and the A.R.M.Ys would surely love to hear it from you!" asked the excited Interviewer.

"Yeah sure! I'll tell you the story before it tells itself" I answered, smiling cheekily.

 "Well, we met in Senior high and became friends, well more like he was my first friend. Then a few months later he had to move to Seoul for training, while I stayed back to finish High School. Luckily we stayed in touch and He really helped me when i moved to Seoul for Uni. He later made me realise that I would do well as a model and he made me try it. I did modelling part-time when I was in Uni but I pursued it full time after I graduated. He is the most trustworthy person I've met and he's seriously the best" I finished, the smile on my face not fading. 

"That's was unexpected, but it's great Miss Hwang. I'm sure your fans and the ARMYs would be delighted to here this" he replied smiling. 

he then asked his preplanned set of questions and I answered them patiently. 

"Thanks so much Miss Hana, it was a pleasure working with you" said the director and I bowed respectfully, before smiling.

 I took a few photos with the crew and my stylists before putting on my mask and sunglasses. 

"Jae-ho-ssi, I'm done" I told him over the phone while he immediately said he would bring the car and pick me up.

 Soon the Car stood in front of me and I bid the vogue team goodbye before getting in beside the chauffeur.

I streached before taking a look at the person beside me. 

I smirked, before nudging the chauffeur. 

"Never told me you would be my Chauffeur today Jimin-ssi"

A/N: Hey guys!!! See who missed you guys that I came back with an update! So what do you guys think? Do let me know!

Until next time,
It's Sam
Signing off from
He's the one!