Chapter 13

[JIMIN'S POV]
"Hey Hana what's-" before I could say anything she cut me off.

"Can you please call me later? I'm too busy studying for the finals this year and I can't mess this up! This will really affect my performance in the final year!" She shrieked.

I groaned.

"I wanted to talk to-"

"Let's talk about anything and everything! I'm just saying later. I'll call you once I'm done with this and promise! I'll call you and we'll talk about everything okay? Byee"

"But Ha-"

the line got cut.

"Ugh!! Hana you idiot" I mumbled under my breath.

I wanted to talk to her.

About pursuing my dreams.

I threw my phone to the corner of my bed and laid down and started staring at the ceiling.

I felt a sudden sorrow fill my heart. I felt a surge of disappointment fill through my body.

I had to study too.

The final exams for this year were 3 weeks away and Hana started going crazy.

This sudden interest in studies just started filling her up and she only studies after going home.

Her mobile is switched off most of the time and she doesn't hangout with me at her home.

She is even worse than Jihyun's tutor.

I would rather go to my place and sit with Jihyun with a book than sitting with Hana, who'd force me to study along with her.

Even worse, she asks me questions from what we were studying till then.

This girl only studies, I have no clue what she's interested in.

She forces herself into it without even knowing if she's interested in it.

A sudden sound of thr phone chiming sprang in my silent room interrupting my thoughts.

Thinking it would be Hana, I took my phone, to check who it would be, with a smile plastered across my face.

It wasn't exactly the person I was expecting, but I just smiled wider.

Kim Taehyung is calling...
Accept |Decline

I accepted the call and kept the phone near my ear.

"Hey Tae! What's up man!"

"Hey Mochi!
I'm good how are you? how's Hana?"

"I'm good and she's fine too.
So anything important?"

"Actually yes. I... I haven't been updating you about what I'm currently doing so-"

"That's fine, you would be going to school with Arie-"

"Well.. that's the thing. I- I'm
in Seoul. I have been living here since you transferred."

"W-What?! What are you saying? Then how were you at the park that day??"

"Well, that's the thing. I came to Busan that day to gt TC and meet you guys before I get back to Seoul. My instincts told me I would meet you there. And it was true."