Chapter 17

Today was Friday.

He was leaving tomorrow.

We managed to have a lot of Fun and make a lot of memories, but they weren't carefree or how it used to be, because every time we laugh, we become grim at the very thought which fills up our head.

This won't be the same in less than a week.

But we would hide our sorrow with a smile which would never fade throughout the day. Both of us would know about it, but we wouldn't show it either.

We did several things each day to make the best memories.

If I leave for his place in the morning, we would get back in the evening.

Our parents knew and they understood.

One thing which I and Jimin need to appreciate for sure is we have really supportive and understanding parents.

I knew his parents were supporting when I tried talking to Mrs Park about Jimin's interest in Dance.

She understood it and assured me that she would support Jimin if he wants to pursue dance though she was disappointed that he didn't tell her about it.

And Jimin got to know how understanding my parents were when they talked to both of us on Monday and congratulated Jimin on joining Training, instead of scolding me for getting back home late.

We did amazing stuff every day and spent them on making memories.

On Monday, we went to a nearby park for a walk and we went to get street food.

The next day we decided on going shopping, so we went to Judies Taehwa, a popular hangout place in Busan.

It was the best place to get a lot of fashion items and cosmetics.

Jimin and I had fun looking around more than shopping because I wasn't really interested in looking pretty and using cosmetics.
Surprisingly, Jimin insisted on getting me some cosmetics.

"You are pretty Hana and these would help you enhance it. C'mon, I'm sure you'll fall in love with these once you've started using them" he insisted.

I raised my brows.

"Are you sure you wanna be a dancer? 'cause I feel like you've got high hopes in the beauty industry" I teased.

After helping me pick some cosmetics we went to get lunch in a restaurant nearby.

On Wednesday I insisted on meeting Soomin unnie and Areum.

I wanted him to tell them that he won't be in Busan anymore.

I called up Soomin unnie beforehand and told her that we would be coming and asked her to make something special for her little mochi.

Jimin called up Areum and told her to come to Soomin unnie's café 'cause we would be spending a few hours with her.

We went to unnie's café and found that she had made mochis for her mochi again.

Jimin couldn't help but shed a few tears at the sight of it.

Arem surprised Jimin by coming before time.

I and Areum had some girl talk while Jimin would go to the counter and get us food.

After spending some time at the café and Jimin bid Soomin unnie farewell. She hugged him tightly and wished him the best while she asked me to visit her café from time to time.

After that, we along with Areum went to the park where we went last time.

While Jimin went to get some fresh air, I and Areum exchanged phone numbers.