Chapter 27

[AREUM'S POV]

"Where are we going?" I asked as she paid for the few shirts we got before exiting the H&M outlet.

"Jimin asked if we wanted to meet their members" she answered as she held the bags in her right hand before tossing me her sling pouch.

I caught it safely and held it in my hands.

"Oh great, where are we going? their dorm?" I asked as she checked her phone.

"No, it's somewhere called the Bighit agency," she said, scratching her head in confusion.

"Pabo that's their Agency, I mean the Label under which they're debuting. I think I know where it is. C'mon" I said smartly as I lead the way.

-

"Jimin we're here, shall we enter the building?" I asked as I saw Hana looking around excitedly.

I smiled.

Of course, she would be excited, just the way I was when I left with Jimin to meet Tae and the other guys.

"Yeah, get in I'll be there," he said as he hung up.

"C'mon, I said as I started walking as she followed me in.

"Excuse me miss, how may I help you?" asked the woman on the receptionist table.

I smiled as I replied, "We're here to meet Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung" I replied and she nodded.

"Noona I invited them!" shouted Jimin as he saw the receptionist enquiring.

She nodded as she got back to what she was doing.

Hana was a few feet behind me but I could notice her smiling at the sight of Jimin walking towards us.

"Hey Arie," he said as he hugged me.

I smiled and he asked me a question when we pulled away from the embrace.

"Where's Hana?" he asked. She waved to him, catching his attention.

His eyes shrunk in confusion.

"I'm sorry miss, but do I know you?" he asked in confusion.

My eyes widened and I looked at Hana who seemed aghast.

I leaned in, "Jimin-ah you're wearing your lens aren't you?" I whispered into his ear.

He nodded.

"Then take a close look before you get into trouble" I whispered before moving back to notice Hana's eyes moving between me and Jimin shooting him death glares.

His mouth formed an 'o' as he realised who it was

He tried to hide his shock as he called out to her.

"Ha- Hana-ssi! I was just playing-" He tried to make up as he went to hug her.

"Get off," she said as she pushed him when he went to hug her. She walked ahead of me.

"I never knew she does her makeup so well, plus where are her glasses Arie!? She was wearing her glasses even yesterday!" he whispered in a hushed way as he ran to her and put his hand around her shoulder and told her something, cajoling her.

I mean who wouldn't get angry? He was the one who kept telling her to 'enhance her beauty' and here he is asking who she is.

I laughed as I joined them.

"I hate you Jimin seriously" she muffled angrily.

"I'm sorry" he repeated.

I chuckled.