Chapter 32

"I'm so proud of you Hana" Unnie said before pulling me into a tight embrace.

Phenom Chouette has been my favourite brand since I was a teenager and I've always admired the uniqueness of the models they hire and the thought of me being the next model and the thought of people knowing me was so great that I couldn't digest it.

"Tell your parents, I'm sure they'd be so proud of you. And It's already 1, I suggest you have lunch and leave, you're going to have a long day tomorrow" she said.

I hesitated as we were already running short of people and she surely could not manage it on her own.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jia-ssi, Annyeonghaseyo Hana unnie! I'm sorry I'm late!" I heard a squeaky voice say.

I turned around to find a short and pale complexioned girl bowing wildly.

"Lia, it's fine you don't need to apologise, you can stay a while longer if you please" Jia unnie politely instructed.

She nodded before bowing to me.

I smiled.

This is Kim Lia, the part-timer who joined recently.

"Now as she has come, you can leave Hana, call me after you come home tomorrow" She said.

"You're leaving Hana unnie?" Lia asked disappointed.

"Yeah, I have a shoot tomorrow, so there are certain things I need to make sure of. Bye Lia" I bid her farewell.

"Bye unnie! You'll rock it!" She cheered showing a finger heart. I grinned widely, returning her sweet action before grabbing my bag and leaving the cafe.

-

"I asked you to be home by 5" I stated coldly.

"I'm sorry Hana, I had to drop an assignment-"

"Your college ends at 4:30 and it takes only half an hour to get back home! What took you an extra half hour?" I yelled.

She rubbed her nape. "Well I was talking with the girls and-"

"So you didn't drop the assignment?" I asked in disbelief.

"No! I did that as well! I stayed a while talking with the girls and this guy came and he tried talking-"

"He asked you out?" I asked, my eyes widening forgetting the reason why I was mad so long.

"He kinda did" she trailed off.

"Sit down Arie, tell me what happened" I said softly, making her sit beside me.

"So I submitted the assignment I was doing last night and I was leaving the uni along with the girls and when we parted I found this classmate of mine.

He said he wanted to talk and we were walking together talking.

Then when we were about to part at the end of the road he asked me if I'd like to go on a date with him" She said calmly.

"What did you say?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship Han" She let out burying her face in her hands.

"What do you feel?" she whispered.

"Well, I mean a date wouldn't hurt" I paused.

She looked at me confused.

"I mean dude, it can even be a friendly date. Go on one and if you don't wanna be with him, tell him you aren't ready. If he likes you, he would totally understand" I advised.