Chapter 37

[JIMIN'S POV]

"Hyung, is Hanmin real?" asked Jungkook smirking. I sighed.

 "I wish it was, but sadly no. We're just friends" I admitted as he laughed. 

"Man up Hyung, Confess" He hissed as he said the last word.

 "She deserves so much more than me Jungkook-ah. Now go to sleep, we have work tomorrow" I commanded as I snatched his phone and kept it aside. 

He groaned in frustration before sighing and getting to bed. 

I shook my head, as I made my way to my room. I walked to the bed and sat there, thinking.

 An old photo frame which stood on the study desk caught my eyes. I smiled softly. 

Though it's something which I see daily, but it never fails to lit up a smile on my face. It's a picture of me and Hana, which was taken before I started training.

 I still remember how the staff who took the photo mistook us for a couple. Time indeed flies.

 Things changed, Life changed, but no matter how hard I try, my feelings for Hana keeps getting stronger. 

Maybe, just maybe, She is the one for me. 

No Jimin, you might like her but she deserves so much more than you, my inner self told me. 

I sighed as I took it at caressed the frame before putting it back.

-

"Popular Model Hwang Hana reveals her friendship with Park Jimin, Fans suspect if #Hanmin is real"

Former Phenom Chouette Model Hwang Hana, known for her uniqueness and style, reveals her Friendship with Kpop Sensation BTS's member Park Jimin on Vogue Korea yesterday. When asked if she had anyone without whom she would not have been able to reach this peak in her career, Hwang Hana surprisingly mentions Park Jimin of BTS to have been her support and best friend who helped her throughout her career.   

"Well, we met in Senior high and became friends, well more like he was my first friend. Then a few months later he had to move to Seoul for training, while I stayed back to finish High School. Luckily we stayed in touch and He really helped me when i moved to Seoul for Uni. He later made me realise that I would do well as a model and he made me try it. I did modelling part-time when I was in Uni but I pursued it full time after I graduated. He is the most trustworthy person I've met and he's seriously the best" quoted Hana in the Vogue interview while asked about their journey together.

This sudden revealing however, led fans to suspicions if #Hanmin (Hana and Jimin) is real and if they are secretly dating. These suspicions went viral when Hana posted a picture of Park Jimin on her Instagram account and quoted "It felt so good seeing you after months💜 @parkjiminoffl  My only constant❤️" under which the BTS members and several other fans commented.
'well is #hanmin real?' Commented a fan under that post to which another responded saying, 'OMG I love #hanmin already!' while another evident BTS fan commented,'what's seriously wrong with you people, they've been friends from high school, don't create unnecessary scandals and ruin this friendship.' 

"Jimin-ah look at this" Tae called out as he entered the empty studio, as my body flowed along with the music, soft yet firmly, practicing the dance routine for the 50th time.

 "Wha- what's it?" I breathed out as I squatted on the dance floor. He showed me his phone, showing me the article about yesterday. 

"Okay so what?" I asked, as I wiped the beads of sweat. 

"Jimin-ah, what have I been telling you since the beginning?" he questioned, pressing his lips in a thin line. I sighed, shaking my head, hands resting on my hips.

 "No Tae don't start it again" I insisted and he let out a frustrated sigh. 

"C'mon Jimin-ah, seriously why would you even torment yourself when you know very well that she has your heart?" He snapped and I stared at the floor, panting slowly.

 I struggled to look into his eyes as I turned away. "She deserves more Tae and you know it" I said before turning to the speakers to turn on the music.

 "Don't. Jimin please, it's been six years-" "seven" I unconsciously corrected as he scoffed. 

"Promise me something" His deep voice sternly commanded.

 "What?" I asked as my fingertips traced over the buttons of the speaker. 

"Please make yourself happy. Just like you make us happy. And I know it lies in her" he stated and I turned around, facing him.

 "I will, only if you promise to do something about Arie" I said and his body started to tense as his casual look turned awkward.

 "Jimin-ah, I know... Please I'm not ready" He muttered through his gritting teeth. 

"How can you seriously tell that? Tae she loves you. She's always been ready to be with you. You will be too" I stated.

 He shook his head, sighing. "Tae, if you really like her, I know which you do. Don't hurt her more, she's had enough hurt all these years" I said as I removed the charger and slid my phone into my pocket before leaving the studio. 

"We've been through together so far Jimin-ah, " whispered Tae, knowing that his bestfriend wasn't around to hear him.  

"That I can confidently answer that I don't like her anymore, but love her" he sighed at his beautiful pain, dwelling into it.

A/N: After writing this, I've realised that I'm good at writing articles than writing a fanfic.