Chapter 34

It's six months since I started working for Phenom Chouette. The company was really impressed with me though I was a newbie in the field. I got the contract and I'm officially Phenom chouette's brand ambassador. Wings was a massive hit worldwide bringing the boys more offers to perform from the US. 

"It's gonna be hard for Namjoon Hyung, considering that none of the others know english" Jimin said over the phone.

 "This is why you should've chose English along with me, look at you know! Wishing you knew english" I teased and he chuckled.

 "Hana, english isn't a barrier when a person is as cute as me" He said making me choke on my juice. 

I choked on my drink and started coughing uncontrollably. 

"Y-Yah that w-wasn't f-funny okay?" I yelled in between coughs. He was laughing uncontrollably. 

"Though I didn't get to see it, I can imagine how funny you would seem right now" He said. I scoffed.

 "You made me choke on my drink for the day, I hate you" I scolded.

 "Get some Tteokbokki snacks, you'll feel full" He said. 

"What a good friend. I'm on a fluid diet and my bestfriend recommends me a Tteokbokki which has got loads calories" I said sarcastically.

 "Fluid diet?" He asked.

 "Yep. Water, Fruit juices for breakfast, lunch and dinner" I answered casually before drinking some water from my water bottle.

 "You can't be serious right?" He asked, voice turning serious.

 "There's nothing bad in this, okay? Loads of Models out there do it" I answered. 

"Hana you're fine the way you are, don't do stuff like this and ruin your health" He advised, concerned.

 "Mochi, beauty is pain and there's beauty in everything. You wouldn't understand, leave it" I said. 

"But Han-"

 "Okay I need to go, byee!" I said and hung up, when I saw the Cameraman waving to me, signalling it's time for the next shoot.

 I shot up to my feet and started adjusted the sleeves of my dress before walking there, massaging my slightly throbbing temples. 

Strange, I never get a headache . 

"Ready Hana?" The director asked and I nodded, ignoring my headache which was increases gradually.

 I started posing changing from one to another, as the cameraman tried to capture the scene candidly.

 I tried to concentrate on what I was doing but I felt my stomach growling, even after the loads of water I drank.

 C'mon Hana, you can do it, I told myself as I tried looking into the afternoon cloudy sky admirably. 

As I stared into the cloudy sky, the images I saw started getting blurry. 

My body didn't support me no matter how much I tried. 

My legs gave up and the cloudy images turned black as I hit the ground with a thud. 

-

"Hana?" I heard a familiar voice call out, with concern and fear.

 "What happened unnie?" I heard the familiar voice ask someone. 

"She fainted in the middle of a shoot and you called within minutes that's why I called you over" another voice told.

 "Thank you so much Unnie" I heard the voice say.