Chapter 33

THE NEXT DAY...

"Don't worry Han, you'll rock it!" Arie waved me goodbye showing me her tiny finger hearts. I waved her goodbye as I nervously walked over to the huge building few metres away.

 I admired the way the logo was carved on the building. With several hopes and dreams, I scanned myself again if I looked presentable before entering the building.

"Hey I'm Hana and I got a call yesterday, asking me to come here for a shoot" I told the receptionist. 

"Wait a minute mam I'll get back" She replied as I patiently waited in the lobby.

 That's when a Man walked out of the Elavator. I was hoping for him to leave the building while he made his way towards me. 

I immediately stood up from the place, noticing he made his way to me. He was soon in front of me and I bowed respectfully.

 "Welcome to Phenom Chouette, Miss Hwang. I'm Kim Sungmin, CEO of Phenom Chouette" He said before giving his hand. I firmly shook it, giving a confident smile. 

"Thanks for giving me a chance Mr Kim. I'll surely do my best" I said before his PA led us to his Cabin. 

"Take a seat Miss Hwang" He said as he made his way to sit in his swivel chair. I sat opposite to him. 

"So, I've seen a few of the Ads you've worked in and I feel you have the potential to do well. Why don't you join us? We want to make you model first for three months and then we can have a 2 year contract where you work as our brand ambassador. What do you say Hana-ssi?" He asked after he explained the whole plan the company had decided upon.

 I, being completely new to the industry, was completely stunned with what I was being offered. 

"I'm honoured Mr Kim. I agree with your deal" I nodded. "But Mr Kim if you don't mind" I paused to see him nodding. "You're the CEO and you could've made anyone else help me out, you didn't need to take your time to help me with this" I said politely, mustering all my courage. 

Whoa, the 17  year old Hana would never do something like this. 

He smiled. "I appreciate your concern Miss Hwang, but I'm the one who always meet up with the new models we hire and explain the procedure as our models are usually Handpicked" He answered.

"Good luck Miss Hwang Hana. I really look forward working with you" He stood up and gave me his hand.

I immediately stood on my feet and shook his hand. "Thanks for the offer Mr Kim. I really look forward to working with your company" I smiled gracefully. 

-

"Oppa where are you?" I asked as I walked into the building which I was really familiar with for the past few years. 

"We're in the dance studio Hana-ya. We're practicing" I heard Namjoon oppa say. 

"Well, I'm here to meet Bang PD-nim,  so I tried asking you if I have any chance in meeting you guys" I told him.

 "You met Jimin and Tae yesterday right?" 

"Yep I did, but I wanna meet the Hyung Line and my sweet little brother too" I chuckled. 

"Okay, I'll not tell the boys you're coming. But I'm waiting to see you" I chuckled at his words.

 "Will be there in a while oppa, Bye"

"Bye Han" I hung up as I stood in front of Bang PD-nim's cabin.

 I took a deep breath before knocking. "Come in!" I heard him say.