Chapter 26

"Wake up Hana!" I heard a voice yell.

I turned around and pulled my blanket over my head, getting cozy.

I ignored the voice, which seemed to get distant as drowsiness enveloped me took me back to sleep.

That's when I felt my blanket being pulled away from me no matter how much I restrained.

A wave of light hit my face and I struggled to escape it.

"Hana I swear I'll kill you if you don't wake up now!" I heard a voice shout in exasperation, but it wasn't distant this time.

My drowsiness slow vanished while I struggled to open my eyes.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes while I slowly opened my eyes, only to find Arie standing in front of me, outraged.

I knew that I had to act accordingly, as I would be in trouble whatever I do now, considering her mood.

I quickly thought before flashing her a sweet smile.

"Hey, Arie!" I greeted cheerfully, no extra cheerfully.

She sighed before sitting beside me.

I internally sighed in victory.

"I'm still angry with you Pabo, don't think your aegyo worked. I'm just too tired to fight right now" she said, reading my mind.

I flinched at words before nodding.

"Why did you wake me up by the way?" I asked.

"Well you can get back to sleep if you wanna go bankrupt," she said.

That's when it struck me.

"Oh, shit are we late?" I asked hurriedly as I sprang out of the bed

"Someone's back to their senses" she commented as she folded my blanket.

"Yeah I am and what job are we trying for?" I asked as I was searching for a casual yet elegant outfit from my closet.

"We're just High school graduates, so we can't expect a lot. I've found a few brochures in the newspapers saying they need part-timers at a Coffee shop in a mall nearby. I'm sure we'll get the job" she answered confidently.

I ended up picking a black plain tee shirt and a black torn jean, which suited me well. I picked a pair of cute peach wedges which seemed to match my outfit in a contrasting way.

 I picked a pair of cute peach wedges which seemed to match my outfit in a contrasting way

"I'll get ready within few minutes Arie," I told her and she nodded.

"Yeah take a quick shower and get dressed while I change!" She said before leaving the room.

I went in and took a quick shower. I quickly came back and changed into my outfit in 15 minutes.

I stood in front of the mirror as I looked at myself.