★ sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ★

The cold breeze brushed through her skin, sending shivers down her spine. The girl sighed, closing the both of her eyes, teleporting herself to the castle she lives in- in the Underworld.

She was about to walk towards her room when she suddenly felt a pair of arms on her waist, hugging her from behind. She could smell his perfume, he smells like a soft wind breeze in the nighttime. Jieun smiled to herself, turning around to face her husband. 

"Hello love, how's your day?" Renjun asks, staring at her lovingly

"Good, how about you, my king?" Jieun smiled at him, putting her arms around his neck, making the guy smile back at him. "Tiring, but alright now that you're here."

"Where's Jiyoon?" 

"At Hyunjin's place, she's hanging out with Hyejin again."

"Mommy, you're back!" 

The two pulled away, turning their heads toward the source of the voice. It's their son, their second child, Huang Joonhwan. Jiyoon ended up getting the brother she wants, although at first Jieun insisted that one child is enough, somehow she agreed to him.

Jieun smiled, ruffling his hair. "How's your day, little one?"

Joonhwan smiled widely, looking at her parents. "Good! I played with uncle Jeno and Donghyuck today!"

After defeating- well more like killing Beomjin, everything went back to normal. They all lived their life happily just like before. Renjun and Hyunjin started to be close with each other because Hyunjin is Jieun's cousin.

They do bicker a lot, even until now. But at least they don't fight anymore, unlike their high school days. Hyunjin's daughter, Hyejin, happened to be the same age as Jiyoon which is why they're really close with each other.

The dremies still hang out a lot, afterall they're best friends for life. Jisung and Jieun are still best friends, and surprisingly Jisung ended up being with Jieun's other best friend, Yejin.

No one expected that, but the world is filled with many unexpected things. Some things, and some people, come unexpectedly. Afterall, the best things in life happen unexpectedly. The best adventures were never planned as they turned out to be.

"Huang Renjun, you know that I love you, right?"

Renjun chuckled, pecking her forehead softly, lingering his lips there for a few seconds before pulling away to look at her. "Of course I do. I love you too, Na Jieun. I really do."

——⚡️✨——

A few years later

The young girl walks on the school hall with her friends on her side. Just like her parents, she's one of the most popular and well-known person in this school. She studies in the same school as her parents used to anyways.

Huang Jiyoon, that's her name.

Her personality is really similar with her father- cold and straight forward. Except for her bravery and her outgoing personality, she got it from her mother. 

Walking towards her locker, someone accidentaly bumped into her, making the drink she's holding fall down to the ground.

Jiyoon looked up, looking at her enemy, Kim Saemi standing in front of her, pretending to look all innocent. 

"Oh sorry, Jiyoonie~ I didn't mean that." The girl said, tapping her shoulder lightly

Jiyoon took Saemi's hand away from her, looking at her in pure disgust. "How dare you touch me, you filthy little bitch. Do I need to remind you that you're just a normal human being? You're nothing compared to me."

The students began to gather around them, curious about what's going to happen. Saemi stared at the girl in front of her in disbelief, opening her mouth agape. "You—"

"What? Do you want to die? I can take your soul away, right here, right now if I want to. Or do I need to call my father?" Jiyoon looked at the girl, her eyes slowly turning into a bright shade of red

Saemi gulped nervously, shaking her head in fear. Jiyoon smirked, nodding her head. "I thought so, now fuck off."

With that, she left the girl standing alone in the middle of the crowds. She decided to take a walk in the garden, to clear her mind. It's currently winter, so it's really cold outside.

Renjun told her many stories about this school, especially about her high school love story with Jieun. She wants to experience that kind of love too- true love.

She smiled to herself, enjoying the whole athmosphere when she's alone. She looked to her right, looking at the ice skating rink. She always loved ice skating, but she's never good at it. 

So she decided to go there. She sits down on the bleachers, looking at the people who are busy practicing their skating skills. The Olympics are close, that's why people are busy practicing.

Ice skating is the only new sport that was added to the Olympics, so many students took interest in it. But one particular boy attracted her attention. He's wearing an all black outfit, and he's skating gorgeously, just like a black Swan.

She watched him until he finished his practice, sitting down on the chair not far away from her. She decided to go to him, wanting to know him even more.

She sits down beside him, and the guy seemed to notice her presence, so he turned his head, looking at the girl. Jiyoon smiled at him, giving him a bottle of water which he gladly took.

"Uh, thank you?" The guy said, giving her an awkward smile

Jiyoon chuckled, shaking her head lightly. "No problem, by the way are you new here? I haven't seen you before."

The guy plainly nods. "Yeah, I just transferred here. You're Huang Jiyoon, right?"

Jiyoon is actually not surprised that the guy knows him. Her parents were very popular during their high school days and apparently that popularity was passed on to her ever since she was born.

"Yes, yes I am. And you are?"

The guy flashed her a smile, a sincere one this time. "Sunghoon, Park Sunghoon."

And that's the start of the love story of Huang Renjun and Na Jieun's daughter. It may not be as tragic and dramatic as their love story, but it's still special.

Because it's her own story.

okay first of all, i really miss writing this story because this story means a lot to me

second, this chapter is mostly focusing on their daughter's story so lmk if y'all wanted some more of renjun and jieun ehehshhs

also jiyoon is one badass bitj i love her sm pls aww