★ 54

Jieun smiled as she exited her classrom along with Jisung. The last class of the day finally ended meaning it's time for her to go home, finally getting out of this hell aka school.

When she walked out the door, her eyes immediately met a pair of eyes that she loves the most. Renjun waited for her in front of the door, instantly smiling as he finally saw her.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" Jisung asks as he frowned

Renjun rarely goes to this part of the school especially since most of his fangirls are from the juniors like Jisung and Jieun. 

"Picking up my girlfriend, what else?"

Everyone around them gaps, starting to whisper to each other about what Renjun just said. Jieun blushed as she walked towards the older guy, making him smile at her cute face. 

Jisung looked at them both in disbelief. "Fine then be like that, I'm single and I'm happy. Bye then, see you guys later."

Renjun chuckled at the younger boy's behaviour, looking at his girlfriend beside him. He took her hand, holding it gently making her smile.

"We're going on a date today." 

Jieun widened her eyes in shock, looking around her as people gave them weird and surprised look. She playfully hit him on his shoulder, feeling slightly embarassed. "S-stop, people are looking."

Renjun rolled his eyes, looking back at the people who gave them weird looks.

"What are you looking at? It's none of your fucking business, just go. Do you want me to take your soul away?" 

The rest of them immediately walk away, scared of what he could do to them. Jieun just smiled at him as they both walked towards the school gate. "Where are we going?"

"Somewhere." 

——💗✨——

Renjun took her to the city, and she never thought he'd took her here. They rarely go out to the city partly because most of the people who lives in the city are just normal humans, unlike them.

They bought some ice cream, played in the arcade, and they even bought matching keychains. It's the first time Jieun saw Renjun in this state- smiling brightly and being all bubbly and happy.

"Aw that bear is cute." 

Renjun turned his head towards her, licking his ice cream. "You want that?"

Jieun exitedly nod her head, making the older guy chuckle. He walked towards the claw machine, as he tried to get Jieun the bear she wants. He's surprisingly good at this, and yes he did get her the bear.

Jieun jumped in exitement as they both laugh, feeling nothing but happy right now. Jieun suddenly hugged him, making him surprised. 

"Yay thank you!"

Renjun chuckled, patting her head. He then gave her the bear, staring at her with loving eyes. 

"Come on, we have one more place to go to." Renjun said as he took her hand, dragging her out of the arcade

It's already dark outside, but te city view is still beautiful to Jieun. It's rare for her to go out to places like this, that's why she's feeling really happy right now.

Renjun and Jieun took the taxi, stopping in the middle of a bridge. Jieun frowned, not knowing what he wants to do in the middle of a bridge in the night time like this.

They both get out of the car, walking on the sidewalk of the bridge. The city view from this bridge is quite fascinating actually. The city lights, the tall buildings, and everything is just amazing to her.

But something feels odd, this place somehow looks familiar to her. It's like she was here before, a long time ago. Then it hits her- it's the place where she almost died that night.

Jieun turned his head towards Renjun, she's speechless. She didn't know what to say or how to feel about this.

"Do you remember this place?" Renjun asks, staring deeply into her eyes

Jieun nods her head, looking down into the deep, cold, water.

"Do you remember what happened that night?" He asks again

"W-what?"

Renjun smiled at her, putting the strands of her hair to the back of her ear. "Do you- remember me?"

Jieun looked at him in confusion, not understanding what he meant. But she did remember that night a boy saved her, althoughs she didn't remember who he was. It couldn't be him, right?

"Y-you're that boy? The one who saved me?" Jieun asks, widening her eyes

Renjun smiled at her, nodding his head as a reply.

Jieun opened her mouth agape. "Oh my- I'm sorry, that means Eunha died because of—"

"No, don't blame yourself for it. I brought you here not for you to blame yourself."

Jieun looked down, not knowing what to say. She didn't get why he doesn't hate her after what happened to Eunha. "Aren't you supposed to hate me?"

Renjun chuckled, shaking his head. "Why would I?"

"Look Jieun, some things are meant to leave in order for better things to come. I'm glad I have you now, so please don't leave me, okay?"

Jieun nods, finally smiling at him. "I won't, don't worry."

aww cute

aww cute