★ 32

Jieun took a deep breath, it's her turn now. Everyone around the stadium is cheering for her, well she's popular because she's Jaemin's sister of course. She took a deep breath, putting her helemet on. She should see Jisung and her brother from afar, but she couldn't seem to find Renjun.

She snapped back to reality as the couch began to scream the countdown. She shake her head, trying to be more focused.

"Alright Jieun, you can do this, do it for Renjun." 

The sound of the whistle began to fill the entire stadium as the race began, and she directly ride her horse as fast as she could.

Meanwhile, someone is standing from afar, watching her everymove. The man smirked, putting his hood on before hiding under the bleachers, still getting a good view of the whole race.

The man pointed his fingers at her, watching her move closely before closing his eyes, trying to use his power on her.

Somehow it worked, Star began to move in an unsteady pace, making Jieun struggle to keep on track. 

"Oh, it looks like something is wrong with Jieun's horse!"

Jieun cursed under her breath before closing her eyes to be as focused as possible. She took a deep breath, opening her eyes again. "You can do it Jieun, Renjun trusts you."

The man who's still using his power on her squinted his eyes, he began to get annoyed at her. His powers slowly fade, making him groan in annoyance. Before he could use his power against her again, he heard a noise from behind him, making him jolt his body in surprise.

He widened his eyes, running towards the other direction, not wanting to get caught. The footsteps began to get louder, as two guys accidentally cross paths.

The guy chuckled, tilting his head slightly. "Nice seeing you here, I do expect you to be here."

The other guy just smiled at him, his eyes still wondering around the small and dark place.

"What are you doing here, Huang Renjun?"

Renjun chuckled, looking at the guy in front of him from head to toe. "I could ask you the same thing, Hwang Hyunjin,"

Renjun walked towards him, grabbing his collar harshly. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Hyunjin chuckled bitterly, pushing him away from his body. He was about to speak when suddenly the couch announces the winner, making them both turn their head towards the same direction.

"The winner is Na Jieun!"

Renjun smiled lightly, smirking at the guy in front of him. "You better go back to your place, you wouldn't want me to take your soul to the Underworld, would you?"

Hyunjin stayed quiet. Renjun chuckled at the lack of reply, but he just turned his body around, leaving him dumbfounded.

sorry for not updating guys something came up recently and i just finished my final exam so yeah:)