★ 37

Renjun stared at the girl on his arms, putting her on the ground. She looks like she's younger than him, and she's currently unconcious right now.

He looked back towards the bridge, seeing Eunha there. Without even thinking twice, he directly went back to the water, swimming towards her. 

"Renjun? Why are you here?" Eunha asks, trying to hold the stinging pain on her lower stomach

Renjun circled his hand on her waist, taking her fragile body, swimming towards the shore. He lied her down next to Jieun who's still unconcious.

"Renjun you need to give her a CPR." Eunha said

Renjun gave her a weird look. "Are you kidding me? I don't even know her."

"She's going to die if you don't just please, she can't die."

Renjun groaned, running his fingers through his hair in frustration.

"Why do you care so much about her? You don't even know her!"

Eunha chuckled. "You're right, I don't. But you're going to know her in the future, she's going to replace me when I die."

"Don't say that."

"Why not? It could be true. Please just give her a CPR." Eunha pleads

Renju sighs, looking at the girl beside him. He pressed his hands on her chest, applying some pressure before leaning his face closer towards hers. 

He hesitated for a second, but he brushed those thoughts away. He pressed her nose, attaching his lips to hers, blowing some air hoping it'll give her lungs some oxygen.

After a while, Jieun finally coughed out the water that blocked her respiratory system. Renjun sighed in relief, looking back at his bestfriend. Eunha gave him a smile, pressing her wound to prevent it from bleeding.

Eunha is dying, and Jieun is alive. It's unfair, but you can't have both the sun and the moon at the same time.

——🔱💫——

Jieun sits on the bench, thinking about her past. She didn't remember the whole thing, but she knows for a fact someone saved her, a boy.

"Hey, why are you always here?"

Jieun turned her head towards her right, seeing Hwang Hyunjin sitting right next to her. She smiled lightly, shaking her head. "Ah, it's just nice here."

Hyunjin smiled back at her. "Congratulations for winning the horse race and for your team by the way, you did great."

Jieun just smiled back at him, she's still suspecting him. "Thank you,"

Hyunjin smiled, looking at the beautiful flowers around the garden, it's indeed beautiful.

"Um can I ask you something?" Jieun asks

Hyunjin looked at her, nodding his head. "Sure, what is it?"

"What powers do you have?"

Hyunjin frowned, chuckling. "Why are you suddenly asking me that?"

Jieun shruggs. "I just want to know, we might have some similarities, right?"

Hyunjin chuckled at her, nodding his head. 

"Well for me it's nothing special. I can control the thunder, the weather, thunderbolts, and I can shape shift into different things, weird I know." He laughed

Jieun frowned. "What about telekinesis?"

Hyunjin hummed, thinking about her question. He then looked at her, flashing his sweet smile.

"Sadly, that's not one of my powers," he started

He chuckled. "So no, I can't do telekinesis."

well well well

well well well... what do we have here;)