★ 41

"You what?" Haechan asks, not believing what Renjun just said

Renjun groaned, regretting his life decisions. "Telling you about this was a mistake."

Jeno frowned. "But seriously, you dreamed about her?"

Renjun took a bite of his bread, humming in response.

"You don't usually have a dream, right?" Haechan asks

Renjun nods. "Yeah."

"Wait so like, what's the main point of your dream?"

"I don't know, it's weird. All I know is she's gone at the end of it."

Jeno pursed his lips, trying to think of a logical explanation about Renjun's dream.

Haechan sips his milkshake, turning his head towards Renjun. "Is it possible for a soul to like possess you?"

Renjun hummed. "It depends, afterall I live in a place where the souls of the dead lives so yeah maybe." 

"It's a sign." Jeno said quietly

Both Haechan and Renjun turned their head towards him, giving him a questioning look.

"What sign?"

"Look if you usually don't dream, then it's probably a soul that possessed your body last night." Jeno stated

Haechan nods, widening his eyes. "Oh shit, you're right."

"Which means, it's probably going to happen in the future," 

Jeno looked at them with a serious expression on his face. "What you saw in your dreams, it's going to happen in the future."

——🔱⚡️——

"Hey Jieun, can you do me a favor please?" Yejin said

Jieun put her pen back to her pencil case, nodding her head. "Sure, what is it?"

Yejin handed her a folder filled with some files, probably for the student council.

"Can you please bring this to the student council's office? I have a meeting to attend and I haven't submitted my proposal." 

Jieun laughed, playfully hitting her friend in the arm. "Alright then."

Yejin smiled at her. "Thank you you're the best! Oh right, just put it on one of the tables, I gotta go now once again thanks!"

Jieun chuckled at her friend, exiting her classroom to walk towards the student council's office. She knocked on the door before entering the room. 

The room is empty, probably because everyone is attending the meeting Yejin mentioned earlier. Jieun walked towards one table, putting the folder there.

She was about to turn around when one particular photo frame caught her attention. She frowned, walking towards that table to take a closer look at the picture.

Jieun widened her eyes, not believing what she saw. She took the picture, her arms and legs shaking in fear. It's a picture of Kronos, her biggest fear. She almost died that day because of him.

That day, Kronos almost killed her. She then almost drowned trying to escape from him. He's her biggest fear- the cause of her trauma.

She quickly put the photo frame back to the table as she walked back towards the door, hurriedly exiting the room. As soon as she exited the room, her body clashed into someone else's, making her apologize in an instant.

"Sorry I didn't mean to—"

"Jieun?" Renjun asks

Renjun frowned, looking at her scared look. "What happened?"

Jieun looked at him with fear clearly shown through her eyes. Tears are welling up in her eyes, she opened her mouth to speak but no words came out- she's very shocked and scared.

Renjun sighs, holding her shoulders, trying to steady her down. 

"Calm down," he said

Jieun nods, closing her eyes as she took a deep breath.

"Now tell me what happened?" 

Jieun opened her eyes, looking straight into his eyes. "I saw a photo frame of Kronos in the student council."

Renjun widened his eyes in shock. Of course he is, Kronos is not a good sign- he's the god of Evil, someone you want to stay away from. Especially Jieun, Kronos still want her to die.

"Kronos? You're not joking right?"

Jieun shook her head. "But Renjun, if someone has that photo frame, it means he's the descentant of Kronos, right?"

Renjun sighs, he's still shocked. But he still can't deny the fact that Kronos does have a descendant, although they never knew who it is.

Renjun nods, giving her a short yet clear response. "Yes." 

alright so who's the bad guy now