★ 60

It's been a week and Jieun keeps on questioning herself about him. She stared at him from afar every single day, still wondering about why she felt this way towards him.

"Why are you staring at Renjun-hyung like that?" Jisung asks

Jieun shook her head, sipping her strawberry milk. "I don't know it feels like, I know him."

Jisung choked on his drink, looking at her with wide eyes. "You? Know him? That's impossible, he's basically a living ice."

"No really, I had a dream about him, more than once actually. It felt way too real, but I just can't remember any of those things that happened in my dreams." 

Jisung frowned. "What dream?"

"We were friends, and then I started to like him. He taught me I don't know something like I don't know horse race? Something like that. It's weird I know." Jieun said as he muched her lunch

Jisung stayed quiet, somehow he felt like he knew what happened but he doesn't want to assume things way too fast.

"What else do you remember?" He asks again

Jieun pursed her lips, thinking about what else she saw on her dreams. "Oh right, I remember he had a friend named Eunha? I also remember that Beomjin guy that died earlier because of him, I don't know it's a weird dream but it felt too real to be a dream. Is it deja vu?"

"Is it like a piece of your memory is missing?"

Jieun nods. "Exactly! That's how it feels like."

Jisung widened his eyes, he was right. He then stood up, looking at the girl in front of her with a serious look. "I need to go, it's urgent."

"Wait what? Yah Park Jisung!"

——⚜️✨——

"Renjun-hyung!" Jisung called

They're all hanging out in the school garden, sitting on the bench as usual. Renjun turned his head towards the younger guy, raising his eyebrow. "What?"

Jisung panted, trying to steady his breaths. He ran all the way from the cafeteria to the garden.

"Woah, did you just ran a marathon or something?" Haechan asks

"Hyung, did you turn back the time?" 

As those words left Jisung's lips, the rest of the dreamies immediately turn their head towards Renjun. 

"You what?" Mark asks, making sure he heard him right

Renjun stayed quiet, he didn't know what to say.

"Woah, you did." Jeno said as he widen his eyes in shock

Jaemin stared at his friend in disbelief. "Why would you do that? It's dangerous, if people found out that you have that power, it'll be over for you."

"You did that to save Jieun did you? That's why you took Beomjin's soul away earlier, because you already knew that he's the one that wants to kill her." Jisung said

Renjun sighs, closing his eyes shut. 

"Hyung, you really did that?" Chenle asks

Renjun hummed in reply.

"But why?" 

Renjun looked down, staring at his shoes. Thinking about her just hurts him even more- he misses her. "Because I love her, and she loved me."

will u guys be mad if i told u that it's the end already? 🤡🤡🤡