★ 17

"I told you to stay away from him!" Yejin said, feeling frustrated at her own friend

Jieun sighs. "I just can't stop my curiousity okay! I don't know why, there's something about him."

"Seriously Jieun? If you like him just for his looks I swear to god—"

"It's not his looks," Jieun said

She sighs, plopping her head down on her table. "Something, I don't know why I'm just attracted to him. He's attractive I admit that, but something about him just made me curious about him."

Yejin crossed the both of her hands. "And what exactly this 'something' is?"

"I don't know okay! That's why I'm still trying to find out." Jieun said

"Fine, just be careful. You don't want to hurt your own feelings, right?"

——☘✨——

"How's your swimming preparation?" Jaemin asks

Renjun shruggs, continueing to play with his phone.

"I thought you hate swimming." Haechan said, eyes fixed on the tv screen

"I do."

Jeno frowned. "Then why did you took the swimming one?"

Renjun once again shrugged, his eyes glued to his phone screen.

Jisung sighs. "It's useless speaking to him, hyung. He'll just ignore you."

"Mark-hyung, how's your sword fight practice?" Chenle asks

"Fine, I guess. I practiced with Haechan's grandfather and trust me, he's unbeatable." 

Haechan chuckled. "Of course he is, that's Ares you're talking about, the god of war."

"Yeah but I'm still better at that, you suck at sword fighting." Mark said

"I can fight better than you even without any sword." Haechan replied

Mark stood up. "Alright then, to be fair, I'll do it without any sword too. Do you want me to use my fire power at you?"

"That's cheating! You can't use your power!" Haechan replied, continueing to bicker with Mark

"But your strength is your power!" Mark argued back

Jaemin sighs. "Stop the bickering already! Do you guys really have to bicker every single day?"

"Yes!" They both said in unison

The rest of them just chuckled at them. 

Then Renjun stood up from the couch, sighing as he stared at his phone in annoyance.

"I'll go now." He said

Chenle turned his head towards him. "You're leaving already hyung?"

"But you just got here." Jisung said

Renjun chuckled lightly. "That's what you said everyday. I'm busy, I need to go."

"Alright then future king of Underworld, enjoy your time there." Haechan said

Renjun rolled his eyes at them, teleporting himself back to his house in the Underworld. He's actually tired of living like this, but there's no other option.

What Jieun said earlier to him made him rememeber something he wants to forget about the most. His biggest regret, and his biggest mistake.

 His biggest regret, and his biggest mistake