★ 49

Renjun stand there in shock, he wasn't expecting that at all. He didn't know what to say, but she couldn't deny the fact that she did make him feel things he never felt before.

He shook his head, getting back to his senses. He needs to see her again right now. So he closed his eyes, teleporting himself to her place.

When he opened his eyes, his pair of eyes immediately met hers, and she's just as shocked as he is. She's standing in front of him, cheeks red, hands on her chest-  somehow she looks cute to him.

"Oh my god what are you doing here?" Jieun asks, panicking

Renjun chuckled, rolling his eyes at her. "Hey! You sneaked into my room more than five times before, plus you just dissapeared like that, how am I supposed to understand what you're saying?"

Jieun looked down, her cheeks burning in embarassment. 

"About what you said earlier, did you mean it?"

She looked up at him, pouting her lips. "I said not to mention it again!"

"Just answer this one, did you really mean it?"

Jieun shyly nodded her head, feeling the heat rushed to her cheeks again, making Renjun chuckle at her. 

He was about to say something again when the door suddenly opened, making them both widen their eyes in shock.

"Hey Jieun can I borrow your—" 

Jaemin stopped as soon as he saw one of his best friends in his sister's room. He rubbed the both of his eyes, not believing what he's seeing right now. It would make more sense if it's Jeno or Jisung, but this is Huang Renjun.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" 

Renjun rubbed his nape, feeling the awkward tension between them. He looked at Jieun, wanting her to explain the whole situation.

Jieun turned her head towards her brother, trying to make an excuse. "U-uh, y-yeah what?"

Renjun mentally face palmed himself, he felt so stupid for coming here in the first place.

Jaemin stared at his friend with a questioning look, still not understanding why on earth he's here inside his little sister's room.

But there's no response from the both of them.

"Wait hold up, don't tell me, you've been seeing each other behind my back this whole time?"

Jieun chuckled nervously, not knowing what to answer. Jaemin looked at them both in disbelief as his mouth opened agape. "Really? Woah, that's- unexpected."

"Yeah, I should probably go now." Renjun awkwardly said

He then teleported himself back, leaving Jieun alone with a confused Jaemin. The look on his face then changed as he smirked at her.

"So, what's with you two?"

Jieun blushed, hitting him on his shoulder. "Jaemin stop!"

——⚜✨——

"So what will you do to her?"

Beomjin smirked, looking at his father. "Kill her, what else?"

"Do you have a backup plan though at least? She's involved with Huang Renjun, you don't want to deal with him son." His father reminded

Beomjin chuckled bitterly, he doesn't want his father to underestimate him, but his father is not wrong about Renjun- he's way more powerful than he is.

"I know he's more powerful than me, but that's not a reason for me to be scared of him, especially if it's about killing Na Jieun, I'll do whatever it costs,"

"Oh, there's one more person I need to get rid." 

His father frowned, looking at him with a questioning look. "Who?"

"Hwang Hyunjin, I need to keep him away from her. His brother was the one who killed Kronos, the one who saved Jieun that day. I believe he must've known something about me, which is why he stopped me that day." 

Beomjin puts on his jacket, putting the hood up, covering his head. It's almost Jieun's turn, so he decided to go to the safest place he could find, under the bleachers.

It's less noticeable, which is why he chose this place. The race started and he keeps his eye focus on the girl, pointing his finger towards her horse. 

He used his power on her horse and it worked for a while, but she managed to control her horse. Beomjin groaned in annoyance, he was about to use his power on her again when suddenly someone tapped his shoulder, making him jolt back in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" Hyunjin asks, giving him a sharp glare

Beomjin chuckled nervously, not expecting him to be here. "Nothing, why are you here?"

Hyunjin smirked at him. "I followed you here, you seem,"

He walked closer towards the guy, still giving him a sharp look. "Suspicious."

"Why would I be suspicious?" 

Hyunjin chuckled at the guy in front of him, grabbing him by his collar.

"You know I hate liars, right? Stop playing around, I know your little secret. You better go now if you don't want to deal with someone worse than me." 

Beomjin rolled his eyes. "And who would that be?"

"Just see for yourself if you want, but I know you could never beat him, he's still better than you although I'm not a big fan of him either, he's not pathethic like you."

"Stop with the chit chats, who the fuck is he?"

Hyunjin smirked, letting go of his collar. He moved back, crossing his arms on his chest. 

"Huang Renjun of course, who else? Just go if you don't want him to take your soul away, this is your first and final warning from me."

alright then so hyunjin's not the bad guy:)) i love him i wouldn't make him the bad one:]