★ 12

"So how's practice?" Jisung asks

Jieun rolled her eyes, lying down lazily on her couch. "You expect me to say what? Fun?"

Jisung chuckled at her. "He's usually like that, just bare with it."

Jieun groaned, sitting back up to face him.

"I'm curious about him and I don't even know why." She said

"Curiousity is dangerous, you know." 

Jieun nods. She experienced this before, being way too curious about something and that almost killed her- her own curiousity almost killed her.

That memory, that moment when she almost died, that stays inside her mind. The memory flashes vividly- way too vivid as if she's living that moment all over again. That day she almost drowned beacuse of her own stupidity and curiousity.

"Jisung, do you think the same thing will happen again?"

Jisung turned his head, facing his best friend. "Look Jieun, Renjun-hyung also had a dark past- it's something you don't want to mess with. Although I don't know what it is for sure, I think it's better if you don't mess with him."

Jieun sighs, lying don lazily on the couch. Not long after that, the rest of the dreamies entered the room, including Renjun. Jieun widened her eyes, immediately sitting up in an upright position.

"Oh hi Jieun!" Jeno said, flashing his eyesmile

Jieun smiled back at him and Jaemin sits down next to her. Jeno ended up playing a game with Jisung, Haechan is bickering with Chenle, Jaemin and Jieun just sits there watching the whole chaotic thing and Renjun- he's just there.

Suddenly, his phone rings. Renjun's father sent him a text message and his eyes immediately widened.

He stood up, clearing his throat. "Look, I gotta go. It's important."

Haechan raised his eyebrow. "But we just got here."

"It's urgent, I'll see you guys tomorrow at school." He said

Renjun closed his eyes, teleporting himself back to his house, the underworld.

Curiousity once again got the best of Jieun, and she stood up, exiting the room.

"Where are you going?" Jaemin asks

"O-oh, my room. I have homework, yeah."

Jisung turned his head towards her, knowing what she wanted to do. Jieun shrugged, smiling innocently at him.

Well- she's up to something. And it's nothing good for her.

——⚜🌟——

Jieun walked back and forth, thinking how to teleport herself to the underworld. She sighs, shutting her eyes closed, trying to think about a way.

"Alright, so he closed his eyes, and then he teleported himself back." 

But it doesn't work.

She groaned. "Why isn't this working? He made it look so simple."

Jieun tried closing her eyes again, thinking about Renjun as hard as she could. But nothing happened- she made herself look like a fool standing in the middle of her room with her eyes closed.

"This is stupid." She mumbled

She sighs, lying down on her bed, closing her eyes. Images of him began to flash on her mind, his cold face, the way he talk, everything about him is making her want to know more about him. She remembered his room, in the Underworld. It's dark, but it has many expensive furnitures. 

She sighed, rolling to her other side to get a comfortable position. But instead, she fell from the bed. "Ouch."

She groaned, opening her eyes. Her eyes widen as soon as she looked at the surroundings, she's inside Renjun's room. She immediately stood up, looking around to find him.

The bathroom door then opened, revealing a shirtless Renjun with only towel covering his lower regions. His hair is wet, and he just came out from the shower.

He widened his eyes, seeing her figure standing dumbfounded in the middle of his room.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Jieun widened her eyes, instantly turning her body around. Heat began to rush to her cheeks as she blushed as red as a tomato. "S-sorry I didn't mean to—"

Then suddenly someone knocks on his door, and they both began to panic. "Go hide!"

Jieun turned around again, still unable to process everything. "What? Hide?"

But instead of hiding, she ran towards him, making him groan in annoyance.

"Yes!" He screamed 

Then the door opened, revealing the butler. Jieun widened her eyes, turning her eyes towards the door.

"Excuse me, your highness. The dinner will start—"

He stopped, stunned at the view in front of him. Renjun's is basically still shirtless and there's a girl inside his room, making the whole situation worse. Renjun widened his eyes, pulling Jieun by her waist to stand behind him, making her blush at the sudden contact.

"It's not like what you think it is." Renjun said, trying to keep his voice as monotone as possible

The butler nods, awkwarly gulping. "Alright then your highness, the dinner will start in 15 minutes."

Renjun nods. The butler bowed, he was about to leave the room when Renjun suddenly called him. "Wait!"

"Don't tell father about this, I'm not sure how he'll react if he finds out." 

The butler nods. "Alright, your highness."

Renjun sighs in relief when he left the room, and he instatly let go of Jieun's wrist. He glared at her, taking a deep breath. "Go back to your place."

"But—"

"I don't care about your excuses, whatever it is just go away from me. You're never meant to be here from the first place anyways."

hello loves sorry for not updating for like 3 days txt's comeback is killing me + agust d 2 ufhwhjkgauigud i still can't process them all smh