★ 29

"So, mind telling me what's wrong? If you don't want to you don't have to tell me though." 

Renjun shook his head lightly, to be honest he's actually clueless of what just happened. Was it all just his hallucinations?

Jieun sighs, she knew he was going to act like this. Afterall, his personality towards her is always like this- as cold as ice.

Jieun sighs, staring into the dark night sky. "The sky is lonely, there's no stars or moon to company him."

"It's the Underworld, you can't expect sweet things like that here." Renjun said

"Geez, alright chill. Anyways, why am I here? I didn't even teleport myself here, how do I get here?" 

Renjun shruggs. "I don't know."

Jieun snickered, turning her head towards the older boy. He's plainly staring at the night sky with his usual blank and cold look. There's no moonlight to illuminate his perfect face, but somehow she could he his face clearly.

He looks perfect- too perfect to her. She knew this feeling is wrong, she shouldn't have any feelings towards him. He's way out of her reach, but she just couldn't help but to fall for him.

"Stop staring at me like that."

Jieun blushed, looking away from him. He didn't even mind to look at her, but he noticed her staring at him. "I'm not."

"Yeah sure."

Huang Renjun, he's the only person that could make her feel like this.

——⚜🌙——

Vacant, that's the feeling that filled her up completely right now. She's no longer in the Underworld, Renjun teleported her back to her house, leaving her alone with an empty feeling inside.

Afterall, he's not the type of person that could open up to other people easily. Everything just doesn't make sense to her. She randomly got teleported there without any reason, it's just weird to her.

She's sure something happened before, but he didn't tell her. She's sure there's something he's hiding, more than something actually. 

Jieun sighs, lying down on her bed, facing the ceiling. She didn't even realize, but she's falling deeper and deeper for him.

Falling for him is like the sun and the moon trying to be together, because it will never be together in the same place and in the same time.

"Stop thinking about him, Jieun." She mumbled to herself

She's falling deeply in love with him, and it's not supposed to be a good thing.

i want to rewatch hotel del luna:(