★ 38

Renjun loosened his tie, walking towards the basketball court. He pushed the door opened harshly, spotting his target. He gritted his teeth, walking towards the figure that's currently practicing in the middle of the court.

He wasted no time- punching the guy right on the face, making him fall to the ground.

"Fucker." Renjun said

His friends widened their eyes watching the scene in front of them in shock. Renjun just appeared out of nowhere, suddenly punching Hyunjin's face.

Hyunjin wiped his face, wiping the blood on lips. He chuckled, standing back up, punching Renjun back right on his face. 

Renjun chuckled, tackling him down to the ground before punching the guy repeatedly. Hyunjin in the other hand, he's not a weak person. So he pushed Renjun off him, not even hesitating to punch him back.

"Pathethic piece of shit." Renjun cursed under his breath

Hyunjin's friends- Beomjun, Felix, Minho, and Jeongin stayed quiet, they didn't move a single inch, afraid of what Renjun might do to them.

"We need to get his friends, he might take Hyunjin's soul away." Felix said in concern

Jeongin nods. "I'll go call his friends."

Renjun's eyes changed into a bright red color, and that's when Hyunjin know he fucked up. But being the stubborn guy he is, he fight back anyways.

He kicked Renjun's stomach, making him fall to the ground, groaning in pain. Renjun looked back at him, his eyes now turning into a darker yet brighter color of red. He's angry- furious.

He chuckled bitterly, standing back up on his feet to stand facing the taller guy.

"You're pissing me off." 

He grabbed him by the collar, making Hyunjin stare right into his eyes. Hyunjin began to feel the overwhelming sensation blooming up inside of him. It feels like all of the air on his lungs got sucked away, leaving him suffocating.

He was so close to get his soul away from his body when suddenly Renjun felt someone's hand circling on his body from the back, making him stop. He looked down, staring at the hand that's wrapped around his waist securely.

"Don't do it, Renjun." A soft voice said

Renjun could recognize who it is just by hearing her voice, it's Jieun.

Renjun looked back at Hyunjin, not caring at what Jieun just told him. Jieun tightened her grip aound him, closing her eyes. "Please, don't do it."

Renjun groaned in frustration, letting go of Hyunjin, pushing his body away from him. Hyunjin fell to the ground, panting- trying to get some air. His friends immediately helped him, taking him to the nearest seat.

Renjun turned around, facing the figure that hugged him from behind. Jieun opened her eyes, staring into his bright red orbs. She scanned his face, seeing a few scratches and bruises.

She brought her hand up, cupping his face. She brushed her finger against his scar, making him hiss in pain. "Stop."

Renjun closed his eyes, trying to conceal his anger. He grabbed her hand, taking it away from his face. He opened his eyes before walking away without even saying a word.

"Where are you going?" Jieun said, stopping him

"Just go away, Jieun."

Jieun groaned, she's annoyed by his stubborn attitude. "Goddamnit Renjun you're hurt, can't you see? Just let me treat your wound first, and then I'll leave."

She grabbed his hand, taking him to the medical room. 

——☘✨——

"Ouch! Be careful!" 

Jieun rolled her eyes, dabbing the cotton ball on his face. "Just stay put."

She grabbed the band-aid, putting it on his right cheek. She smiled while looking at him.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"The band-aid is cute! It has dinosaur patterns!" Jieun said

Renjun snickered, rolling his eyes at her. "Weirdo."

Jieun playfully smacked his shoulder. "I'm not!"

They both laughed, seeing how silly they're both being right now.

Jieun took the cotton ball again before applying some betadine on his lips. His face is just a few inches away from hers. He stared at her deeply, making her look straight into his eyes, blushing brighly afterwards.

"Don't look at me like that." Jieun said shyly

"Why not?"

She stayed quiet, applying the betadine on his lips. She gulped nervously, looking at him again.

"Just don't, you're making my heart beat uncontrollably fast."

oof alright there Jieun