★ 9

Jieun sighs, walking towards her classroom. Another day at school, one of the place she hates the most. After that incident with Renjun, she couldn't get him off her mind. There's so many things that she wanted to know about him. Something about him really attracts her.

"Jisung, do you think Renjun wants to be my friend?" 

The girl plopped her head on the table, staring at her best friend with an unreadable look on her face. The older boy frowned at her, wondering why she would ask him that question.

"Renjun-hyung? Friends? You're joking right?" 

The girl shook her head. "No, I actually want to know more about him."

"Are you out of your mind? You seriously want to be involved with him?" Jisung asks in disbelief

"I mean I just want to know more about him, that's all." 

Jisung shook his head. "There's no way you just want to know about him, you'll end up liking him."

Jieun stood up, staring at him with one of her eyebrows raised. "How can you be so sure about that?"

"Because it happened before, the girl ended up being best friends with him and she caught feelings for him. But Renjun-hyung never liked her back." 

"Really? I never knew he had a female best friend before. How come I never see her here?"

Jisung turned his head towards her, staring at her with a serious look on his face. "Because she died two years ago."

——⚜✨——

"Come on Jieun, this is so simple!" Jaemin said

They're all, including the dreamies, are just chilling in the living room. Jaemin is currently teaching his sister how to activate and use her powers because apparently she's still clueless about it.

Jieun frowned, still not getting how she could activate and use her powers. "I know how to make people unconcious, but it only work sometimes."

"Just try focusing your mind on that one person, and you'll feel the power bloom inside you. Just try using it on Haechan."

The boy who is randomly chilling on Jaemin's couch scoffed. "What do you mean try it on me? Why not Jeno?"

"Come on just try it." Jaemin said, pushing her sister to stand in front of Haechan

"But can I wake him up again afterwards?" 

Jaemin nods. "Yes you can, but first try to make him unconcious first."

Jieun closed her eyes, trying to focus on activating her power. She then began to feel an overwhelming feeling blooming inside her. She opened her eyes as she pointed her finger to Haechan, making him unconcious in the split of a second. His head fell back to the couch, his eyes closed as she made him unconcious.

"Woah, that's cool!" Jeno said

Jaemin smiled. "Great! Now think about making him concious again, and then do the same thing."

Jieun nods, closing back her eyes again. The familiar strong feeling began to bloom inside her again, and she opened her eyes, doing the exact same thing she did to him earlier. In the matter of second, Haechan jolts up opening his eyes in shock.

"Woah, that feels weird." He said, rubbing the back of his head

"You have cool powers!" Mark said

All of them are busy asking her questions while one specific boy just plainly sits on the couch in the opposite direction with the rest of them, his eyes glued to his phone. He caught her attention once again, even though he's simply minding his own business.

"Great, now you need to learn how to teleport yourself." Jaemin said

Renjun snapped his head towards the younger boy, taking his gaze away from him to Jieun. "No, you can't teach her that yet."

Jisung frowned. "Why not?"

Renjun shruggs. 

"But the only place you both can teleport to is to the Underworld, right?" Chenle asks

Jaemin nods. "Yeah, I mean she needs to know how to do it sooner or later."

The girl turned her head towards him, the boy who again managed to caught her attention. What's so special about him anyways? No matter what he does, he made her look at him- more like paying attention to his every detail. 

"Have you ever teleported yourself to the Underworld?" Haechan asks

Jieun widened her eyes, not wanting to tell him the truth. "W-why would you ask me that?"

Haechan shruggs. "Well you've made someone unconcious before, I'm curious if you've ever visited the Underworld before. You, Renjun, and Jaemin are the only ones that could teleport there." 

The girl turned his head towards Renjun, and this time he was already staring at her. It was as if he's giving her a code to not tell anyone about what happened that day. His eyes sharply stared at her, and she gulped turning her head back towards Haechan and the others.

"No, I haven't."