★ 22

"Run Jieun, run!" 

Jieun widened her eyes, looking down at her now bloody fingers. Everything felt so unreal, as if it's just a dream. She looked at her surroundings, everything is a mess. 

She looked back, looking at the guy who's currently fighting with the man that kidnapped her, her eyes glistening with tears.

The man made eye contact with her, and he directly let the younger boy go as he chase for her. He grabbed her by the legs, making her wince as she fall to the ground.

But the younger boy didn't give up, he continued to fight the man with his power, distracting him from Jieun.

She shook her head, trying to focus. She stood up, eventhough her legs hurts, she tried her best to run. She exited the house, not even knowing where she is right now. She panicked, she's only fourteen, experiencing something like is is terrifying for her.

Everything is dark. She closed her eyes, trying to get herself back to where she belong. When she opened her eyes, she's in a different surruounding. It's a little bit more bright, but different from where she needs to be.

She looked around, bright lights flashing through her eyes. She's in the middle of the city. 

"Na Jieun, come back here!"  The man said from behind her 

Jieun widened her eyes, running towards one of the car. She waved her hand, and the car stop. She opened the door, entering the taxi. "Where's your destination?"

"D-destination? J-just go please, take me at least far away from here." She said

"But where—"

Jieun shuts her eyes, gripping the fabric of her skirt tightly. "Please, just go."

The taxi driver nods, starting the car. She looked down at her bloody hands, everything is a mess- she's a mess.

——⚜✨——

Renjun sits on his bed quietly. He stared at the letter he's holding in his hands, not knowing what to do anymore. Every single memory is still as vivid as it was 3 years ago to him, at it hurts just as much. 

The reason why he hates confession letters is because of her, the day she gave him a confession letter, she ended up being dead that night. He have no feelings at all to her, but losing a best friend hurts.

In the other side, the girl knew him well enough to know he will never return her feelings. That's why she made him that letter, a confession and a goodbye letter.

Renjun has been through a lot, life really sucks for him. But what else can he do? 

He doesn't believe in love anymore, but his best friend in other hand, believes that he'll eventually fall in love. 

okay this is going to be sad:(