★ 55

Jieun exited the classroom, she was about to go to the cafeteria when suddenly her phone rings. She took her phone, at it turns out someone texted her. She stood in the middle of the hallway alone, looking at her phone.

'Are you happy now?'

Jieun frowned, not knowing what that means. It's from an unknown number anyways.

'Looks like I need to teach you a lesson, do I?'

The lights suddenly went off- and it's all dark.

Jieun's hands began to sweat, feeling scared all of the sudden. She opened the contacts app, typing Renjun's name before dialing it. "Come on, pick up."

Then her phone ringed again, and she looked at the message notification from the unknown number again.

'Turn around.'

Jieun gulped, her hand clutching her skirt tightly, feeling very scared. She felt someone's presence behind him, making her even more scared. When she was about to turn around, suddenly she felt someone covering her mouth with a wet cloth.

"Hello there, Na Jieun."

She recognized that voice. It's him- the person who wants her to die .

Her visions began to blur out, resulting to her dropping her phone to the ground as her call to Renjun still ringing.

The guy smirked, taking the unconcious girl away from the hallway, away from the school area.

——⚡️✨——

"Hey Jisung, have you seen Jieun?" Renjun asks, as she stood in front of her classroom

Jisung shook his head, frowning. "No, I haven't seen her since lunch time. I thought she was skipping classes with you."

Renjun shook his head, he felt like something's wrong.

Haechan, who's currently standing beside Jaemin, turned his head towards them. The uneasy look on his face made the rest of them feel uneasy too. "Something must've happened."

"It's weird, she's not attending class." Chenle trailed

Renjun was about to speak when suddenly Mark and Jeno came running towards them, with Mark holdijg a phone on his hand. Jaemin immediately recognized who the phone belongs to. "Wait, that's my sister's phone."

Mark nods. "Someone found it in the hallway."

They both look like he just ran a marathon as he stopped in the middle of the sentence, trying to steady their breaths.

"You two look like you just ran a mile." Jisung commented

Jeno nods. "That's because we ran all the way from Mark-hyung's class."

Renjun frowned. "Why?"

"Jieun's missing, that's why." Mark said

They all widened their eyes, not believing what Mark just said. 

"Wait what?"

Jeno took a deep breath, trying to find the right words to explain what happened. "The lights off in the third floor earlier, we thought it was just a normal blackout."

"Isn't it because of the unstable electricity? There's a report from the student council earlier during lunch time that there will be a temporarily blackout because of unstable electricity imput." Chenle said

Haechan frowned. "That's quite odd though, why would the electricity imput be unstable out of the sudden?"

"Yeah, it's quite weird. Not to mention it only happened on the third floor." Jaemin agreed

"That's because it's not. Someone purposely shuts down the electricity." Mark said

Renjun frowned, but he soon realizes what's happening. It all makes sense to him now- the blackout, the information from the student council, and Jieun's missing.

"But why?"

"That's because Beomjin did it,"

Renjun turned his head towards them, the looks on his face is very serious. He's furious, he needs to find Beomjin as soon as he could.

"He's the one who took her, and we need to find him."