★ 46

Haechan told Renjun what he saw, and well- he did not took it well. He's beyond furious. Now he's standing in the middle of his room, trying to find a solution to prevent whoever that guy that wants to hurt Jieun.

He himself is confused of why he's acting like this. He's never like this before, he's not the caring type of person, especially to a girl.

"Come on Renjun, you need to get back to your senses." He groaned

That dream keeps on haunting him. He still remember the dream vividly, just like his previous dream. Well his previous dream did not end up well, he thought it was just a normal bad dream, a nightmare. But it turns out it's really happening- Eunha's death is real and for a fact it happened right in front of his own eyes.

Dreaming about the future is not one of his powers, it's because he lives in the Underworld and in some rare cases, a soul could possess him which cause him to have dreams. But the soul is still unknown until now, who would possibly possess his body?

They said it has to be one of your loved ones that has already passed away, warning him about the future. But it's quite impossible because he never experienced love before, right?

Renjun lied down on his bed, when suddenly Jaemin teleported to his room. He looked exhausted as if he just ran a marathon. 

Renjun sits up, giving him a weird look. "Why are you here?"

Jaemin sits on his chair, trying to steady his breath. "We were attacked."

"Attacked? By who?"

"I don't know, we were on our way back from school when suddenly someone no wait- something appeared in front of the car. At first it was in a form of a guy, then it turned into a weird creature." Jaemin explained

Renjun frowned, still not understanding the whole situtation.

"Wait what do you mean?"

Jaemin closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "They tried to took Jieun, and now the rest of the guys are fighting that thing."

——⚜⚡️——

Haechan groaned, hitting the person in front of him with his bare fist. Jeno grabbed his arrow, trying to shoot him but it's no use, it doesn't work on that person.

"What the fuck is this thing?" Mark asks, shooting fire daggers towards the guy

It's like they're fighting with an unknown creature that's immortal.

Jisung ran towards the guy, trying to use his power on him. He pushed him away using waves of water and it worked, but the guy managed to get up again and instead he reversed Jisung's power, pushing the boy with the waves of water.

"Jisung!"

Haechan groaned, still trying his best to fight the guy. "Fuck, where's Jieun?"

"She's with me!" Jeno said

"Where the fuck is Renjun?"

Jieun hid behind Jeno's back as he fight the guy. She's terrified, she couldn't move. The guy has a horn on his head, thorns on his shoulder, and a scary black wings. It's not a person, it's something else, another creature.

"What kind of creature is this thing?" Jisung asks as he stands up

Chenle groaned. "I can't control his mind, it's not a human."

Mark gave him a weird look. "Well duh, I could clearly see that it's not a human."

Then Jaemin and Renjun appeared, they both immediately run towards the other guys. 

"Renjun fucking finally you're here." Haechan said in relief

Renjun looked at the creature, trying to identify that it is. But it's nothing he had ever seen before, it's new to him. He looked around, trying to find Jieun.

"Where's Jieun?" He asks

"I-I'm here." 

Renjun walked towards her, checking if she had any injuries. He sighed in relief, seeing that she's fine. "Alright, just stay behind Jeno okay?"

Jieun nods, listening to his words. Renjun then walked towards the guy, his eyes turning into a bright shade of red. He pushed Haechan away from his way, and the guy began to scream as if it's in pain.

The rest of them just stared at the scene in front of them. They saw him taking the creature's soul away, and he turned back to his human-like form, collapsing to the ground.

Renjun closed his eyes, trying to control his power. It's dead now- he killed it.

Jieun is terrified, not because of Renjun, but because she saw that thing in her dream before. But the only difference is, she died in her dream.

 But the only difference is, she died in her dream

ayyeee what's this