★ 59

When Renjun opened his eyes, the first thing he saw is that he's in a different surrounding. He's sitting on the school bench, and everyone is busy minding their own business.

He then stood up, walking straight to the student council's room. He was about to enter the room when he saw Beomjin on the corridor, talking with Hyunjin. He walked towards him, loosening his necktie.

Beomjin raised his eyebrow, looking at him with a confused look. "Why—"

Renjun cuts him off by hitting him right on his face, feeling all the anger boil up from inside of him. All of the students gasps in shock, looking at the scene in front of them. Beomjin scoffed, looking up at the guy who just punched him.

Renjun's eye soon turned into a bright red color as he grabbed Beomjin by his collar, staring right into his eye- right into his soul.

Beomjin chuckled coldly. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to kill you before you could kill or even touch Jieun."

Beomjin slowly felt weak, it feels like his soul is being taken away from his body. Renjun stared even deeper into his eyes, staring at Beomjin's eyes that turned into a golden color, making all of the students gasp in shock again.

They all knew what golden eye color means, and it's definitely not a good thing.

Soon enough, Beomjin's soul is finally being taken away from his body. Renjun lets go of his collar, letting his body fall down. 

Hyunjin looked at him with an unexplainable look. "How do you know about him?"

Renjun looked down, staring at the dead body. He didn't know what to answer, his power of turning back time is just as dangerous as Beomjin.

"I just know about it."

More students began to gather around. But one specific person caught his attention, she's standing beside her friend and Jisung. Renjun knew it was her from the first time they made eye contact, it's Jieun.

Just when he was about to go to her the principal called him to his room. So he turned away, leaving her in the crowds.

"You know, you probably just gave the students a nightmare," the principle said

Renjun stayed quiet, still thinking about Jieun.

"But I'm not going to do anything to you, afterall he's the descendant of Kronos, he's dangerous to be around." 

"Can I leave now?"

The principle nods. "Yes, you may."

Renjun immediately stood up, running towards Jieun's classroom. He stood in front of the door, debating if he should knock or not. 

Just when he was about to knock the door, someone opened it. And lucky for him, it's her. 

Renjun opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out. He's speechless.

"J-Jieun, you're okay."

Jieun frowned, tilting her head to the side. "Sorry but, do I know you?"

Then it hits him. He felt like his whole world is falling apart. But to him, it's better like this. As long as she's safe, hopefully it'll be okay for him.

Renjun forced a smile, shaking his head lightly. "No, no you don't."

He then turned around. He was about to walk away when Jieun suddenly grabbed his hand, making him turn to face her again.

Jieun stared at his eyes for a moment, somehow his eyes looked familiar to her.

"A-are you sure?" She asks hesitantly

Renjun took her hand off, nodding his head. "Yeah, I'm sure."

He then left her there. But somehow, Jieun felt like she knew him. It feels like everytime he stared into his eyes, it felt like they've met before.

It's like a part of her memory is missing.

oh my:(